gon2fast

On 6/21/2021 at 2:16 AM, gon2fast said:

Thanks!

Can you also translate the Chinese prompt I agree to everytime I launch the app LOL?

From what I translated a while back, I believe it has to do with the app notifications being off.

Once turned on, that prompt never shows up again. I’ve also never received a notification from the app either. Though that doesn’t preclude them from doing so now that I’ve enabled it.

Edited by EUC_user
Typo
  • Like 1

Mark from Inmotion posted today on Inmotion WhatsApp channel a link to a Facebook post of official launch of V12. 

150 are made in first batch but due to parts shortages next batch is only planed for August. 

There will be a compensation for select partners/resellers that booked from 1st batch as this is a limited batch. What that mean remains to be seen. 

For more info go to Inmotion Global Facebook page. I don't use Facebook so I can't comment much more on this. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gon2fast said:

I hearing chatter of production delays and/or increased price. Seems to be the theme for 2021.

The company I work for have big impact on our products too. It has wide spread implications. Firstly parts are hard to source in big quantity. Secondly logistics of parts and final products are bottlenecks too.

I am pretty sure you can see this all over the places. Good examples are computers, gaming consols and car industry.

• Like 2