Poor Man's Stand

I like the design of the first stand. (Blue) I am guessing that the boards would fall over too easy? Add all tread or a block of wood in between and adjust each wheel unit. Then you would kinda have a stand for your wheel stands. Overkill I guess. 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2021 at 6:44 AM, RockyTop said:

I like the design of the first stand. (Blue) I am guessing that the boards would fall over too easy? Add all tread or a block of wood in between and adjust each wheel unit. Then you would kinda have a stand for your wheel stands. Overkill I guess. 

Took me 2-3 days to grasp your thought (applied to wrong stand), but it is brilliant! Too bad I have already hacked it into several other projects and scraps to throw around the yard LOL.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gon2fast said:

Took me 2-3 days to grasp your thought (applied to wrong stand), but it is brilliant! Too bad I have already hacked it into several other projects and scraps to throw around the yard LOL.

Yea I was thinking that design was great too, so easy to slide supports over to find perfect spot, then measure between to cut a piece for between under wheel to make it solid. Perfect multiwheel parking imo

• Like 1

IMG_20210104_153609.jpg.63cf1c52f45163d423eb152846933c3b.jpg

After looking at kuji'svee's & this thread inspire me to build my own but damn, these pvc fittings is not cheap nowadays ! You can continue to extend & make it into a multi wheel stand with different spacing in-between & also different height. Tips : The pedal pillar is the actual weight that sits on the stand not the whole pedal.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gon2fast said:

Another questionable design LOL.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow, thats a long way to lift and a long way to fall! I use a bunch of self made 3d printed stands now. However, I still have a couple that look like your second pic. SImple low to ground squares made of 2x4 and a pair of 2x6. No pic, pretty damn boring. I use those sometimes as they are set just the right height to allow my KS18's to sit on the stand AND on the tires. Lets me turn it on while in the stands. Those 2x4 runners with movable cross pieces is a great idea for multiwheel owners for sure!

Edited by ShanesPlanet