KS-S18, IM-V11 or RS19 for offroad and mountain riding

5 hours ago, Paul A said:

Maybe try gel insert/innersoles.

At least the commercials say that gel insoles help a lot of people, but I could never handle full gel insoles. I don’t know what it is. Maybe the gel as an unstable wiggly material makes my feet work overtime as they try to fight the constant movement, which causes more pain.

All memory foam insoles I’ve tried, cheap and expensive, go flat like a pancake once my feet warm up in 30 minutes. After that it’s like having only a cloth for an insole. Ouch.

Polyurethane is the one that cushions well and keeps it’s form factor nicely. Sofsole insoles for example.

I have way too many dozens of pairs of insoles in my drawer, and I still haven’t found a single great one that would consistently work for me as is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

I have way too many dozens of pairs of insoles in my drawer, and I still haven’t found a single great one that would consistently work for me as is.

Kind of derailed this thread but have you ever tried FP Insoles? Skaters and esk8 riders seem to swear by them. I've been considering them but my Vans PopCush insoles don't make much of a difference so IDK how much the FP's would

9 hours ago, TantasStarke said:

Kind of derailed this thread but have you ever tried FP Insoles?

Off-topic is the salt of life! :P

FP insoles aren’t a very attractive solution to us Europeans. The Elite version would cost about 82€ after shipping and tax. That’s waaay to steep for my pessimism.

• Like 1