How to pipe the EUC sound to headphones

Comrade

My 16X speakers are too quiet, and I can't even make out the alarms and warnings it gives out to me.

Does anyone know of a hack to get the sound piped up to bluetooth headphones? 

I use a Sena, which is a motorcycle bluetooth system that talks to my phone, and I thought there may be a way to get the KS 16X to send its warning to it too

The 16X audio is local, you could technically tap into one of the speaker wires for a bluetooth transmitter you install. It's odd that your 16X speakers are quiet though - mine are loud enough to call the police on me in the streets.

The general workaround is for people to use EUC world and its audio alerts.

• Like 2

Yeah that's what I use now. My only issue with that is that alerts aren't responsive to euc condition (they don't kick in at lower speeds as the battery gets depleted). But I like the Bluetooth hack idea, thank you :)

Edited by Comrade
Typo

13 hours ago, Seba said:

Adaptive speed alerts will come in next EUC World update.

Sooo many people have been waiting for this for Sooo long! :w00t2:I hope what you mean by that is something like being able to (for gotways) getting 80% beeps in eucw. That is in my opinion the only feature eucw truly lacks. 

3 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

Sooo many people have been waiting for this for Sooo long! :w00t2:I hope what you mean by that is something like being able to (for gotways) getting 80% beeps in eucw. That is in my opinion the only feature eucw truly lacks. 

Doesn’t iOS DarknessBot already have adaptive speed alarms? Its smart alarm feature has been around for months now 

Edited by Darrell Wesh