Begode EX.N Sad truth = Is just RS HS with 900Wh more battery.

DjPanJan

honestly this is not a surprise, is very well know since the beginning, EXN is a speed oriented wheel with a bigger battery like Sherman.

Just to be clear the "20' inch speed joke" is already very well know", the rs speed motor spins around 97kmh and this speed is pretty accurate on GPS too (all msx/msp/rs family is pretty accurate becouse they are tweaked for 19' inch and they use a real 19 tire)

Sherman has the same error too, you need to cut around 6-7% and you'll find the same 97-98kmh free spin speed ...

EX has the same error too

This is easy visible if you record some tour with EUC World, i'll provide you some example for reference:

Sherman: https://euc.world/tour/594647654878236

RS: https://euc.world/tour/594166854800061

pedals are not so low and curb clearance is good, if you look at the Sherman is way lower and that's why this wheel is stable at speed.

imho is good as it is ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

I keep my MSP 2500W (classic) until "new euc show in 2021" or veteran/leaper kim make torque version for 🐷 like me. 

This is really annoying, because I'm also waiting for something with 2700wh+ and lots of low end torque. EX.N was the only hope, but it looks like I have to be content with my MSP HT and 2250wh longer.

@DjPanJanMaybe you should also consider a battery upgrade?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RagingGrandpa said:

We're not so far away from it... except the 20kg part.

The good ole C30 is very capable of more torque, if you were to use a controller that could sustain 60A (MonPro?) and install thicker cables (ez with hollowcore)...

ACtC-3f0vIG45MZ6SqDxegOfFBZNWiKk_OKKpHL4qGrAUUgQqgsC3BRTfJHpOV-SLAvNiyVT3Pk7Npcl1iRSnnTeQ-DydH7v8exf4t4f-JIfP1u-M23uUlt8dShQg6j765aw06Ndhw0OS91yzXe5lvF_l3otiA=w1091-h905-no?authuser=0

Would the ex.n's controller with a larger heatsink, 6p battery config, and it's own tuned firmware account for more power than the RS?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 6:22 PM, null said:

C'est dommage, il y a un gars sur le forum français qui n'est pas du tout content d'avoir été vendu un moteur de 3500 kW uniquement pour recevoir une RS recyclée.

Bonjour ami Wheeler le gars sur le forum c est moi je suis surnom @canaille sur l autre forum j ai commandé et acheté une EX-N moteur de 3500 watts et en vérité j ai reçu avec un moteur de 2800 watts mais bon sa me va après trois petites sorties c est une bonne machine très nerveuse et facile à controller mais pads obligatoire pour s arreté vu son poids bonne journée à vous

Google Translate:

"Hello friend Wheeler the guy on the forum it's me I'm nickname @canaille on the other forum I ordered and bought an EX-N 3500 watt motor and in truth I received with a 2800 watt motor but hey it suits me after three short outings it is a good machine very nervous and easy to control but pads mandatory to stop given its weight good day to you"

Edited by Chriull

• 1 month later...
On 28/1/2021 at 11:06, RagingGrandpa said:

No estamos tan lejos de eso ... excepto la parte de 20 kg.

El buen ole C30 es muy capaz de más torque, si tuviera que usar un controlador que pudiera soportar 60A (¿MonPro?) E instalar cables más gruesos (ez con núcleo hueco) ...

ACTC-3f0vIG45MZ6SqDxegOfFBZNWiKk_OKKpHL4qGrAUUgQqgsC3BRTfJHpOV-SLAvNiyVT3Pk7Npcl1iRSnnTeQ-DydH7v8exf4t4f-JIfP1u-M23uUlt8dShQg6j765aw06Ndhw0OS91yzXe5lvF_l3otiA = w1091-h905-no? Authuser = 0

Can an RS c30 be with an Ex controller? Burn my Es and I'm looking for a good upgrade option

2 hours ago, jessgnzle90 said:

Can an RS c30 be with an Ex controller?

Yes, we think the RS and EX.N C30 motors are the same.
But the cable length may be not long enough to reach the controller position in the EX shell, be sure to ask before you buy one. (Measure yours, and ask the seller to measure theirs)

How did you manage to damage your EX.N motor? (Usually the controller dies first...)

Edited by RagingGrandpa

• 1 month later...