Msp Hs charging issues

So I have a 100v MSP high speed I'm having a charing issues my wheel wont charge iver 97% or 97.6 volts alsways use my 3amp charger i used different ones to make sure it wasnt the charger left it on green for awhile to see if it balances the cells notting theres brand new motherboard and batteries where installed and Parts did come from ewheel's. I need help

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Staxkz5z6 said:

theres brand new motherboard and batteries where installed and Parts did come from ewheel's. 

Is there still warranty on the batteries?

What's the batteries history, source, etc?

wheel wont charge iver 97% or 97.6 volts

So there are roughly 100.8V-97.6V = 3.2V missing.

To much for misadjusted voltage measurement within the wheel, as you wrote charger is not the reason so it's most prosumably a bad battery.

So I have a 100v MSP high speed

It's the regular 1800Wh Version?

The 24s4p battery packs are configured as two 24s2p packs or as two 12s4p packs?

If it's two 24s2p you can try to charge both individually - chances are high that only one is to be exchanged.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 8:54 PM, alcatraz said:

What battery configuration do you have now? 

6 hours ago, Arbolest said:

I would contact eWheels directly about this. It sounds like there is a single bad cell group in one or both of the packs and that needs to be addressed quickly.

And they just provided the battery packs they only 2 weeks old and a new motherboard

6 hours ago, Chriull said:

Is there still warranty on the batteries?

What's the batteries history, source, etc?

So there are roughly 100.8V-97.6V = 3.2V missing.

To much for misadjusted voltage measurement within the wheel, as you wrote charger is not the reason so it's most prosumably a bad battery.

It's the regular 1800Wh Version?

The 24s4p battery packs are configured as two 24s2p packs or as two 12s4p packs?

If it's two 24s2p you can try to charge both individually - chances are high that only one is to be exchanged.

Yess its 1800wh and batteries and motherboard was replaced 2 weeks sgo from ewheels

21 minutes ago, Staxkz5z6 said:

Yess its 1800wh and batteries and motherboard was replaced 2 weeks sgo from ewheels

Then it seems your best choice to get in contact with them again to replace the batteries. Or whatever detailed problem they find...

50 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Then it seems your best choice to get in contact with them again to replace the batteries. Or whatever detailed problem they find...

I am theres been alot of batteries issues especially now with the begode packs

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, EUC Custom Power-Pads said:

2 (!!!) = could be called a couple (if you want to overdo it)

A lot = is really too much scaremongering.

Can you post a few links of all the incidents. 

All of the Gotway fire problems can be discovered right here on this forum. Over this past year, there have been many (a lot), especially compared to all the KingSong and Inmotion fires.  Fire emergency planning should definitely be considered for all wheels, and not just for wheels that have known higher risk. High wattage lithium-ion batteries present a special risk regardless of the type of device they are in.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Your BMS worked! (It stopped letting you recharge.) Good 

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

All of the Gotway fire problems can be discovered right here on this forum. Over this past year, there have been many (a lot), especially compared to all the KingSong and Inmotion fires.  Fire emergency planning should definitely be considered for all wheels, and not just for wheels that have known higher risk. High wattage lithium-ion batteries present a special risk regardless of the type of device they are in.

Your BMS worked! (It stopped letting you recharge.) Good catch.

And had 2 weld spot missing on the bottom seen it once the blue wrapper came off

• Like 1

Your BMS worked! (It stopped letting you recharge.) Good catch.

Yea happy the bms still working properly and didnt let me overcharge either. Idk how this would happen both these batteries were just replaved from ewheels. Qc sucks over where these batteries are made

• Like 1