Can you track rides with Inmotion app?

If your on Android, use EUC World.  it has ride tracking.

Far's I know, no mfgr's app tracks rides besides the normal dist, top/ave spd, battery...yadi yadi yada. While Euc World does ride tracking, it's lacking in a lot IMO. One of the best EUC independent ride track app is Relive. Check it out on playstore.

5 hours ago, Scottie888 said:

no mfgr's app tracks rides

iOS KingSong app has a track function of some sort, never used it tho. It has video recording with wheel reading overlay too, but I’ve not tried it either! Don’t know what it does with the data, so haven’t gone there. Yet.

Just turned on the KS app connected to the S18. I don't see a track ride with map option. Maybe its in the modes where one has to create an acct & sign in. If that's the case, thanks but no thanks. Again, the Relive 'droid app is one of the better gps ride apps ever. Lots of vids on YT & FB uses it & its my recommendation.

Yeah. I created an account, I’m pretty sure it’s required to “do” anything beyond look at the operating parameters. But my wheel is a legit purchase from eWheels so I’m not so worried about LockSong bricking me 🤞. The alternatives all work well so I don’t have a need for the KS app but I do use SoftTuner to do firmware changes. Maybe I’ll try recording a little journey and see what happens!

21 hours ago, Scottie888 said:

While Euc World does ride tracking, it's lacking in a lot IMO.

What features EUC World is lacking in your opinion? Would love to get some input and suggestions, so I can improve EUC World also in this regard :)

21 hours ago, Scottie888 said:

One of the best EUC independent ride track app is Relive.

It's worth to add that EUC World account may be linked with Relive, so for example you can get Relive video created from EUC World tour.

1 minute ago, Daley1 said:

Id like to see an on/off button to close the app as its a bit hit and miss and not intuitive.:thumbup:

Already in upcoming 2.4 release :) 

22 minutes ago, Seba said:

What features EUC World is lacking in your opinion? Would love to get some input and suggestions, so I can improve EUC World also in this regard :)

It's worth to add that EUC World account may be linked with Relive, so for example you can get Relive video created from EUC World tour.

Hi Seba, please don't get me wrong. IMO EUC World is an awesome EUC app & that is precisely its strength & weakness. Its easy to pair with my wheels & it remembers different wheel's settings as well. However I find the ride tracking part more akin to google maps &or strava. There's nothing wrong with either.

That said, I find Relive's interface to be polish & pretty that's very suited for social media. Besides EUCs, I also bikes, escoot & am now just getting into esk8s. I love it that I don't have to learn multi dedicated track apps & have the front across all platforms including auto trips.

I didn't realise that EUC World can be linked with the Relive interface but still, its just easier to fire up Relive & not be concerned about it. Personally, I main use dedicated EUC apps to track battery/voltage rather than anything else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scottie888 said:

Hi Seba, please don't get me wrong. IMO EUC World is an awesome EUC app & that is precisely its strength & weakness. Its easy to pair with my wheels & it remembers different wheel's settings as well. However I find the ride tracking part more akin to google maps &or strava. There's nothing wrong with either.

That said, I find Relive's interface to be polish & pretty that's very suited for social media. Besides EUCs, I also bikes, escoot & am now just getting into esk8s. I love it that I don't have to learn multi dedicated track apps & have the front across all platforms including auto trips.

I didn't realise that EUC World can be linked with the Relive interface but still, its just easier to fire up Relive & not be concerned about it. Personally, I main use dedicated EUC apps to track battery/voltage rather than anything else.

No worry, I don't get you wrong :) I just think that each opinion matters and maybe there is something I missed but could be useful for other users. I love to get positive feedback (who doesn't? :) ), but I especially value input that shows me areas I could improve something.

I know that by looking at the tour map in EUC World application , tour recording seems to be simple - just a small map of most recent tour and set of buttons to operate it. But all the power is on the EUC World website part. Better map, detailed EUC data chart, photos, ride stats etc. Soon a social features will come. Of course I know that it would be great to make it fully integrated with the app and I plan to do so, but this will take some time ;) So for now to take most of EUC World tour recording, you have to use EUC World app to record tours and web browser to view and manage all of your tours etc.

• Like 2