New model MCM4-HS GOTWAY. Need to find me. Aliexpress trading platform

Gotway in order to speed the pursuit of the European and American players. On the basis of the original M4. Add a high speed version. Compared to the previous paragraph, the HS version of the fastest speed in the 35-40. The HS version, for the time being only for foreign sales. Limited quantity, first buy first experience. Thank you for your support as always GOTWAY. Thank you。

Aliexpress Purchase link.http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Reserve-Gotway-MCM4-130wh-260wh-340wh-520WH-680WH-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-max/1908673_32468490098.html

Buy, leave a message "HS"

In addition, the black shield is improved.

1.thumb.jpg.eed4a5d2630e122618312f4815d9

My shop :)

2.jpg.b3343fd20cdbfc2941f2e8e53d0268a6.j

1 hour ago, SlowMo said:

This thing got me thinking of buying again. But I only drive at  8km/h so maybe that would give me much more range? :)

Judging by the gotway owners testimony, ppl are able to get very good range with their 14 inchers as well as 18".

wait..didnt you just buy a Zero? Must be nice to be rich!

Just now, Cloud said:

Judging by the gotway owners testimony, ppl are able to get very good range with their 14 inchers as well as 18".

wait..didnt you just buy a Zero? Must be nice to be rich!

I'm just an average worker that wants to live my life while I can. :P

4 minutes ago, Cloud said:

:) 

And then there is of course KAS, NAS, and in your particular case , you just got GAS :) 

Now i'm your fan! I highly praise your wisdom! May Buddha bless you! 

I'm still uncertain what GAS means though. :huh:

I now got IAS, NAS, GAS, KAS(Kahuna) and ESAS(electric scooter). :D

Gotway build quality is top notch except for the non-implementation of tilt back. The batteries are clearly defined (Sony/Panasonic) and this model has spacers for the batteries which seems to give more mileage as per  @edwin_rm's review. Just take note and we need to further confirm with @unicycle distribution about the max load of 100kgs.

17 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

I now got IAS, NAS, GAS, KAS(Kahuna) and ESAS(electric scooter). :D

Gotway build quality is top notch except for the non-implementation of tilt back. The batteries are clearly defined (Sony/Panasonic) and this model has spacers for the batteries which seems to give more mileage as per  @edwin_rm's review. Just take note and we need to further confirm with @unicycle distribution about the max load of 100kgs.

My Kingsong just died, and after reading this, i am seriously GASing now

This seller is legitimate btw, my 680wh mcm4 is from his aliexpress shop, and has performed great and as advertised. If anyone buys, make sure to specify FedEx for shipping (they were fast and reliable, 2.5 wks from buy day to delivery day).

The seller needs to update their website.I ordered the Gotway M10 listed on their website for $800 USD with free shipping only to be told 24hrs. later that they no longer have them.They did refund my money after 5 days though,so at least they seem honest.

7 hours ago, jrkline said:

The seller needs to update their website.I ordered the Gotway M10 listed on their website for $800 USD with free shipping only to be told 24hrs. later that they no longer have them.They did refund my money after 5 days though,so at least they seem honest.

Thank you for your advice. I have changed. M10 will not exist, it is very regrettable

• 2 weeks later...

Archived