V11: I want a seat now!

Tryptych

6 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

DUFs seat flew away, maybe it was the sherman cant really remember..  The bikesaddle solution is very nice but Im afraid itll be dangerous in case of crash... 

Will not be in most cases I've already done it. The seat hits ground first slowing the wheel so it doesn't wheel over you. 

On 12/28/2020 at 1:44 PM, Finn Bjerke said:

DUFs seat flew away, maybe it was the sherman cant really remember..  The bikesaddle solution is very nice but Im afraid itll be dangerous in case of crash... 

it was the sherman with Duf, not the V11. Bike saddle is inferior vs the V11 official seat and make the wheel  uglier imo.

Edited by Ronin Ryder

3 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

it was the sherman with Duf, not the V11. Bike saddle is inferior vs the V11 official seat and make the wheel  uglier imo.

Ship me your seat and I'll let you know if your correct. Bike saddle is higher and gives me breaking control as well. 

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, whateverson said:

what is the 'spring thing' called technically?

They're so common they don't have a special name really, "shock absorber" bike seat will usually do since they're almost always purchased attached to a saddle. I call my bike seat the "bouncy seat".