Have anyone purchase the nikola 2660wh configuration from wheel Rider?

easyMIB

HI, I recently found this seller from Aliexpress "Wheel Rider" and they are selling the gotway nikola but with 100v and 2660wh battery configuration. I don't seem to find any review on it, and it looks like the 2660wh configuration is wheel rider own customisation. Does anyone who own one here have any issue? Hope I can get some answer here. I'm late in the game of the EUC , still much to learn for me.

• Like 1

Yes. However, I'm supposed to receive it today via FedEx. It's almost 9 PM now and no FedEx yet. I had started a thread asking about suggestions after I get the wheel. Because of quality control issues of other Ali and The Wheel Riders Store/Loomo wheels, I will open the wheel, before charging and use, to inspect and, if needed, repair any concerns I have. Another rider, Petra (Crystal Rider) on YouTube received her 2660wh Nik+ a month or so ago. I've left a comment, a day or so ago, for Petra for her opinion, review and concerns of her Nik+ and purchase/shipping experience. Mike Sarcristan, (isthereanyfood) YT channel, has said that Petra's wheel has been a good wheel so far. However Tobbe, another of the Stockholm wheel riders, has had problems with both his Nik and Monster from The Wheel Riders Store. Mike has a 1Rad 2700wh Nik+ thats doing great. Anyway, I'll post here on what transpires with my Nik+ 2660wh. Peace from Maine...Guy

• Like 3

8 hours ago, easyMIB said:

Does anyone who own one here have any issue?

In 

one finds beside the burned nikola a vid of a ?wheel rider/lomo? Monster starting to burn while riding and second that smoked while shut off. The battery was then opened and inspected...

On 8/29/2020 at 3:11 AM, Guy said:

Hey! Got my Nik+ today. Opened it up for inspaection. I was quite impressed at the quantity control level of the wheel. The only additions I made were some zip tying to better anchor some groups of wires and add a little more sealant around the motor wire boundle where it emerges into the shell from the axle. There are quite a few separate ciruit boards within the wheel. I think I counted around six separate circuit boards. Four on or close to the main board, with two of those attached to the heat sink, and one, in a box where the speakers were. The other on the opposite side of the wheel across from the speaker box. I didn't see speakers. Tomorrow I will try sound out on the wheel. The main board is in two pieces. Nicely, the mosfet heat sink appears through the shell, exposed to the cooling air in the wheel well. The fan is much quieter and located right above the axle not below the main board. I took many pictures of the inspection and wheel. All plugs, solder joints, etc. are well done. Good heat shrink on wire ends. All looked very good. Then I rode! 10 miles of almost perfection. What a quiet smooth fast wheel. I rode past sunset into the dark. The headlight was pretty good. One thing, this wheel is heavy! Yet not too heavy for me. The V8 is like something you wear on your feet. Quick reacting. The 65# Nik is like an extention of one's body. One really feels its mass. Too bad we have rain all day tomorrow. Anyway, I'll try to get some of the pictures up tomorrow. Peace all from Maine...Guy

Congrats Guy!

The wheel will feel lighter in time. Tobias and Petra's Loomo 2660Wh Nik have worked flawlessly as you already know.
And Tobias has the speed record on any wheel... 73km on his Nik+.