V11 firmware upgrade

Seba

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade firmware from 1.1.56 to 1.1.62. I'm using latest Inmotion app (not the one from Google Play store, but 7.5.2 downloaded from Inmotion site). App detects that there is new firmware available for my wheel, but after tapping on an upgrade button, it changes to "Upgrading" and nothing happens :( Is there any magic spell or something to make the upgrade working?

Ok, I managed it. After several dozens of attempts firmware download started and finally I was able to update the wheel. I just forgot that Chinese servers are often unavailable and firmware update is a breeze in EUC World only :P :P :D 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Seba said:

Ok, I managed it. After several dozens of attempts firmware download started and finally I was able to update the wheel. I just forgot that Chinese servers are often unavailable and firmware update is a breeze in EUC World only :P :P :D 

Glad you've got a v11 and glad you answered your own question 😁

Please let us know what you think about the V11👍

8 minutes ago, Seba said:

It's not mine wheel, I got it for testing & EUC World development from @EUniCycles.eu :) But this Thursday I'm taking this wheel for a 400 km, 3-day trip. We will see if the V11 is a worthy competitor to the KS-18XL when it comes to long, multi-day trips.

Did you lay the wheel on its side?  Marty referred to that in his latest V11 video.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, musk said:

Did you lay the wheel on its side?  Marty referred to that in his latest V11 video.

Yes. App will prompt you to lay the wheel on the side before proceeding with upgrade.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...