Job Opening: Help Wanted @ eWheels

Drew@eWheels

On 6/17/2020 at 6:31 AM, Rehab1 said:

Great job for you Marty. It would help stimulate  the synapses of your post retirement cortex.  ;)

Not in a million years will I ever work for another paycheck. I know when life is good, and I'm living it :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Not in a million years will I ever work for another paycheck. I know when life is good, and I'm living it :D

This becoming a popular trend, even with those that are still young. I'm sure you've earned it Marty, but now you're just rubbing it in....

E-wheels is hiring?! This is great to see! I could use a job, but I fear I may not be the face a company would want to hang their reputation on. Expansion for a company that I really enjoy dealing with, is always a great sign!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

This becoming a popular trend, even with those that are still young. I'm sure you've earned it Marty, but now you're just rubbing it in....

E-wheels is hiring?! This is great to see! I could use a job, but I fear I may not be the face a company would want to hang their reputation on. Expansion for a company that I really enjoy dealing with, is always a great sign!

Sorry. Not meaning to rub it in :) But I worked continuously for 42-years so I think I have earned the exit through the escape hatch B)

• Like 1