Gotway MSX speed alarm.

Hi, 

so I just got my new MSX.

I tried to set it's speed alarm to beep only at 32mph via euc world app but, when I lift it and get it to 32 mph to test if it works, the wheel starts to beep at 23mph... any idea why? or even better, can someone please tell me how to set it so it's only beeps at 32mph. thanks. Btw, in the app: 

high priority is set to 32mph

medium priority set to 62mph

low priority set to 62 mph.

All GotWays have two fixed speed alarms as well. To remove them, select “Remove first and second alarm”. They are separate of the three EUCW “priority” alarms.

I think you can remove the fixed alarms in EUCW as well, but I don’t remember how.

5 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

All GotWays have two fixed speed alarms as well. To remove them, select “Remove first and second alarm”. They are separate of the three EUCW “priority” alarms.

I think you can remove the fixed alarms in EUCW as well, but I don’t remember how.

I have tried that but, then there are no alarms at all.... it seems like my wheel doesn't respond to the app at all. I have turned off the alarms from the gotway app and then I have set the alarams on eucw app and there were no beeps at all... maybe because it is free spinning and not actually riding on the road? 

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Use the Gotway app to diasble as much as you can, certainly the 1st and 2nd speed alarms (done by 'turn all alarms off').

Then go into eucw, set low and medium speed alarms to 0, then the 3rd alarm to 32. Make sure the wheel is storing the settings (it will beep). Then make sure you have speed correction set to zero (found in general settings, at the bottom).

Tell us what you get.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Planemo said:

Use the Gotway app to diasble as much as you can, certainly the 1st and 2nd speed alarms (done by 'turn all alarms off').

Then go into eucw, set low and medium speed alarms to 0, then the 3rd alarm to 32. Make sure the wheel is storing the settings (it will beep). Then make sure you have speed correction set to zero (found in general settings, at the bottom).

Tell us what you get.

nope, doesn't work. all I could get is my phone to vibrate at 32mph, no beeps or sound from the wheel or from my phone I also tried to connect hearbuds and headphones and still no sound. 

9 hours ago, Pavel Karpenko said:

all I could get is my phone to vibrate at 32mph, no beeps or sound from the wheel or from my phone

you need to activate the voice comands in EUCW. its on the upper part of the screen... next to the 3 vertical dots.

if you dissabled 1st and 2nd alarm, the wheel only beep at 80% ussage of battery.. thats around 35mph for the msx while lifted (somewhere around... cant remember exact speed)

27 minutes ago, Sebrios said:

you need to activate the voice comands in EUCW. its on the upper part of the screen... next to the 3 vertical dots.

if you dissabled 1st and 2nd alarm, the wheel only beep at 80% ussage of battery.. thats around 35mph for the msx while lifted (somewhere around... cant remember exact speed)

Finally!!! Thank you so much!

Edited by Pavel Karpenko