Electrek on the V11

Asphalt

12 hours ago, EkW said:

The comments are interesting.

Its kinda funny it's like a bunch of them were born yesterday or from a different planet and never seen a EUC before lol i mean there's one guy thinking they'd 'flip over' like a bike slamming of it's front brake :laughbounce2: unbelievable

Edited by Dave Wood
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave Wood said:

Its kinda funny it's like a bunch of them were born yesterday or from a different planet and never seen a EUC before lol i mean there's one guy thinking they'd 'flip over' like a bike slamming of it's front brake :laughbounce2: unbelievable

Interesting parallels between these "Safety Warriors" who ignore the facts and jump to conclusions and groups and movements that would like nothing less than to impose their ideas and rules on everyone else. 

I didn't find the comments that bad. They were pretty reasonable overall. Will read again later when there are more.

I guess someone could comment and explain that top speed and typical riding speed are not the same. Nobody complains about sports cars capable of 250mph like they'd do that in a 20mph zone.

• Like 1

I didn't think it is a bad article.  But clearly he got some details and specs, understanding what that translate in to value and why you need these specs are the key point. If you look at this and compare to an escooter or ebike or eskateboard then EUC numbers looks massively high. 

But the point really missing is what power is needed to keep balance In any circumstance. 

I think 1 hour of explaining and giving  q&a this would have been a more favorable towards EUCs in general. Had he had an experienced rider coaching him and review recordings then it could ease up the learning curve at least some. 

Anyway interesting posting @Asphalt.

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1