Kingsong 16X new firmware update... anyone used it yet?

Peters

3 minutes ago, travsformation said:

After you've downgraded to 1.07 it will offer you the 1.05 downgrade. The reason it doesn't just give you a list is because EUC World isn't meant to be a dev app like SoftTuner. But I can say that IMO, it's a much safer bet than SoftTuner... @Seba put a lot of work into making it failproof, and I can personally attest that it's rock solid

firmware Update in Euc World. I see it gray tells me wheel not supported. (but it's not a problem I updated with Kingsong app to 2.02 and I'm OK)

I looked out of curiosity for soft tuner for android and I see correctly that if I want I can downgrade

2 hours ago, alex5454 said:

but on EUC world it doesn't show me the firmware section.

it tells me incompatible wheel. (16x)

Most probably you have a wheel that is manufactured for Chinese market. KS wheels that are sold for domestic, Chinese market have limited support in EUC World and DarknessBot.

1 minute ago, Seba said:

Most probably you have a wheel that is manufactured for Chinese market. KS wheels that are sold for domestic, Chinese market have limited support in EUC World and DarknessBot.

Sure, i have buy on aliexp in september 2019