MSX Riders: We need your help!

Thanks @Fuerte (and everyone else  who I know will be posting);

There are two key pieces of information that we are looking for... The LED positions, front and back...

MSX front lights

For the front LED lights, all of the units we have only have six LED showing - the top and bottom "panels" don't light up at all. Does anyone out there have an MSX that also lights up the top or bottom panel (or both)?

MSX front lights

For the three light panels on the rear, our MSX units all have 4-5 LED on the two upper panels, but only 3 on the lower one. Again, does anyone have anything different (particularly for the bottom panel)?

If your MSX is the same, I'm thinking we only need a comment to confirm that.

But if yours is different, or if you aren't sure, then photos would be great. Please either post them here, if you can link them from a photo sharing source (such as Flickr), or just email them too us at office@roll.nz if that is easier for you.

The images don't have to be huge, just with enough detail to see the LED placement (like the above).

Thanks again!

Mine looks like three on the top, four on the middle and three on the bottom...Hard to tell really. Mine is 100v 1680wh.

MSX1.jpg

Edited by Fuerte
adding information
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 2:27 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks @Fuerte (and everyone else  who I know will be posting);

There are two key pieces of information that we are looking for... The LED positions, front and back...

MSX front lights

For the front LED lights, all of the units we have only have six LED showing - the top and bottom "panels" don't light up at all. Does anyone out there have an MSX that also lights up the top or bottom panel (or both)?

MSX front lights

For the three light panels on the rear, our MSX units all have 4-5 LED on the two upper panels, but only 3 on the lower one. Again, does anyone have anything different (particularly for the bottom panel)?

If your MSX is the same, I'm thinking we only need a comment to confirm that.

But if yours is different, or if you aren't sure, then photos would be great. Please either post them here, if you can link them from a photo sharing source (such as Flickr), or just email them too us at office@roll.nz if that is easier for you.

The images don't have to be huge, just with enough detail to see the LED placement (like the above).

Thanks again!

Confirmed - my 1600Wh MSX bought 2019 from Australian dealer is as you have described.

Edited by Munsense
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

How many of you use the optional seat for their MSX?

Maybe once a month. If there was a way to keep it on when going over bumps and still access the trolley handle, I would use it more often. But my short commute is through downtown streets. Not very safe to ride seated. Same with off roading. The times I would want a bodyguard for the MSX, I wouldn't be sitting. If I sit, I'm confident that nothing will go wrong. 

My two cents, design the cover without the seat. Or have an optional giant band-aid that goes over the seat to Velcro it down. :thumbup:

• Like 2