Want to Buy Starter EUC - Budget is 300ish

Hello all,

height: 5’8” 

weight:175

shoe size: 10

I saw some people flying by in SF on these things and they look like a blast! I want to give it a try but don’t want to break the bank. I don’t have a particular model in mind. I’m realistic and know that I’m looking for a beater, but still any damage should be cosmetic only. I don’t have the know how (yet) to fix them up. 

My budget is 300 bucks but I’m flexible. I’d be happy finding an older model for 200ish. I could also go above a bit above my budget for something nicer I’ll grow into.

Located in San Leandro, California. 

Thanks!

I've got two old wheels that I'll sell for $300 each.

1. V5F+, unscratched. It has the padding and protective cover, and the pedals are taped up so they don't get scratched. Also has the trolley handle and fast charger. 

2. KS14c. Slight scratches on the front corners and bottom of pedals, not from crashing but simply from laying the wheel against brick walls or concrete. This is the 840wh version.

1 hour ago, Denny Paul said:

Hello all,

height: 5’8” 

weight:175

shoe size: 10

I saw some people flying by in SF on these things and they look like a blast! I want to give it a try but don’t want to break the bank. I don’t have a particular model in mind. I’m realistic and know that I’m looking for a beater, but still any damage should be cosmetic only. I don’t have the know how (yet) to fix them up. 

My budget is 300 bucks but I’m flexible. I’d be happy finding an older model for 200ish. I could also go above a bit above my budget for something nicer I’ll grow into.

Located in San Leandro, California. 

Thanks!

Dude! The KS14c that @LanghamP is selling sounds like a deal. I would normally say you needed more money. The KS14c isn’t the best wheel by far but it is a great starter wheel and better than I would have expected for $300. 

KS with 840wh

Edited by RockyTop

1 hour ago, LanghamP said:

1. V5F+, unscratched. It has the padding and protective cover, and the pedals are taped up so they don't get scratched. Also has the trolley handle and fast charger. 

2. KS14c. Slight scratches on the front corners and bottom of pedals, not from crashing but simply from laying the wheel against brick walls or concrete. This is the 840wh version.

48 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Dude! The KS14c that @LanghamP is selling sounds like a deal. I would normally say you needed more money. The KS14c isn’t the best wheel by far but it is a great starter wheel and better than I would have expected for $300. 

KS with 840wh

really appreciate the offer and direction. I'll PM LanghamP and go from there. Thanks!

7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Any chance of arranging shipment to Michigan? I'd love that 14c if OP doesn't take it

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @LanghamP

Interested in purchasing one of your used EUCs.
I have over 2600 miles on my Onewheel XR, which I absolutely love. 
I just want something that can cruise around 25mph, with a bit more range. 
For now, I think I should get a unit to learn on, for I don't want to scrape up a $2200 machine. 
I live in Durham, NC, and can Paypal or Venmo your payment. 
Thanks!