Msx 100v 1845

Marquise Ivey

Ok so I wanna get the msx 100v because of that amazing 40+ mph speed but I also want a bigger battery (1845wh) for obvious reasons. Eucservice.com and aliexpress have this version. Has anyone bought this version from either one? If so has it been running smoothly with no problems? Thanks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marquise Ivey said:

Ok so I wanna get the msx 100v because of that amazing 40+ mph speed but I also want a bigger battery (1845wh) for obvious reasons. Eucservice.com and aliexpress have this version(https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c0OzpcXA) Has anyone bought this version from either one? If so has it been running smoothly with no problems? Thanks

3 minutes ago, Marquise Ivey said:

Many of us have purchased from Green Fashion. As far as I know Chen still has a great reputation.

Don't expect to have your wheel for at least 30-days regardless of what the website says.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Just get the Nikola 100v. That extra 2mph for the MSX doesn’t beat the dramatic acceleration difference between the two wheels. 

The Nikola is for sissies 🙄, why don't you take the bull by the horns and get the MSX 100v Plus:ph34r:

• Like 1

I got the MSX 100V 1845WH from Greem Fashion just this month. It arrived in less than 2 weeks to me (I was shocked when it turned up as Marty says I was expecting at least a month). Could be because I am in Australia, I would imagine US or Europe would take longer. 

Having said that no issues whatsoever. Seamless transaction, just need to learn to ride now. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. 

2 hours ago, Mitch said:

I got the MSX 100V 1845WH from Greem Fashion just this month. It arrived in less than 2 weeks to me (I was shocked when it turned up as Marty says I was expecting at least a month). Could be because I am in Australia, I would imagine US or Europe would take longer. 

Having said that no issues whatsoever. Seamless transaction, just need to learn to ride now. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. 

Hey Mitch 

Were are u located 

I'm based in Darwin but often in Melbourne and Perth

3 hours ago, Mitch said:

Could you please send me your MSX 100v 1845WH, so that I could teach you how to ride it 👌 

• Like 2