Suggestion for iPhone App & Gotway Nikola Plus

LZMutant

On 10/31/2019 at 11:41 PM, AtlasP said:

HELP! The Kebye Gotway app only shows me a social feed--no other buttons/menus, no idea how to access any settings or anything. WTF?

I wouldn’t be shocked if the app didn’t work properly on iOS 13. I’m still at iOS 12 and it works fine on my ancient iPhone 6.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if the app didn’t work properly on iOS 13. I’m still at iOS 12 and it works fine on my ancient iPhone 6.

It was the other way around--I was on ios 12 with this problem and someone suggested updating ios so I did that but it didn't change anything. Didn't work on ios 12 or 13.

Edit: Disregard. Woke up today and it showed up just fine.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also while I'm at it, I can't seem to use the bluetooth speaker on the Nik+. Is there a trick to it? On both InMotions and King Songs there was a separate Bluetooth audio device that showed up to pair with, but I don't see one for the Gotway.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, foxtrotgolf said:

This is helpful for me to read! My Nikola + 100v is arriving today, and I know absolutely nothing about EUCs. Looking forward to staying upright! (Hopefully this week...)

You need to pad it up, or the Nikola shell will get badly scraped when you drop it (over and over). I'm teaching a guy on a padded up 18xl, and he's dropped it ... 60? times in three rides. It's ugly, but I used bubble wrap and gaffer's tape. 

IMG_2124.JPG

Edited by erk1024
  • Like 2