Gotway MCM4 riding for several days, talk about my ride!

When I got MCM4, I was almost shocked! Really beautiful, especially white, it's really beautiful.

QQ图片20151021105913.jpg

I come from Guangzhou, China. Original GOTWAY factory. At that time we can not distance 3KM, we have maintained a good relationship. I am with GOTWAY Guangzhou original factory ground separated by a mountain, the name is called "Baiyun Mountain"". Gotway's first car was tested in Baiyun Mountain. Cross country and climbing ability to the relationship with the temperature, almost every day, the first thing is to climb, test the temperature of the motherboard chip. At that time, it was very difficult.

Back to the theme. I am very optimistic about the development of GOTWAY, because of its car performance, and the attitude of the players responsible, so I am very pleased! Before all the MCM2S series, the domestic and foreign players to give the evaluation is: performance 100 points. Appearance 30 points. At that time, one NINEBOT in the domestic evaluation is that the performance of 70 points. Appearance 90 points.

Gotway always thought lost a large part of the customer, the appearance of control! In this type of product, one NINEBOT, has been the dominant position. Both, one is the performance of the king. One is the appearance of the king

This year, gotway decided to change their. The new MCM4, really let me shine. Beautiful appearance. Wider pedal. The lights can be cool. All this, a radical change. Lighting effect contrast 9 one, more bright.

I was the first to get MCM4 sellers. I was in Guangzhou, he was in Shenzhen, and we don't need to ship for 1 days. And because the market in Guangzhou is the largest market in the country, I am the general agent of Guangzhou. After a few days of testing, I did not have any accident. Everything was fine! Really good, riding feeling super good, power is more powerful. When MCM2S appears at the 3 level of alarm, MCM4 seems to have only 1 levels of alarm. Speed increased by about 3-5km/h. Climbing above, easily MCM4 beyond MCM2S

4.jpg

QQ图片20151021153129.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

MCM4, will be swept Europe and the United states. My predictions, ha ha

@unicycle distribution can you please resist the urge to make so many posts on your own thread. 

The first 5 should have been combined into 1 post. I very nearly flagged you as a spammer!

Psst, moderators can merge the posts (except for the very first one on the topic... bug or missing feature?), just check the boxes at the upper right corner of the posts, and click merge from the moderator-tools that appear at the bottom center ;)

How can you say the MCM4 is "one is the performance of the king" when Gotway themselves have acknowledged that they have a major bug that prevents speeds over 12kph according to forum founder @John Eucist?

Also "MCM4 seems to have only 1 levels of alarm. Speed increased by about 3-5km/h." clearly not true with the current MCM4 firmware.

How can you say the MCM4 is "one is the performance of the king" when Gotway themselves have acknowledged that they have a major bug that prevents speeds over 12kph according to forum founder @John Eucist?

Also "MCM4 seems to have only 1 levels of alarm. Speed increased by about 3-5km/h." clearly not true with the current MCM4 firmware.

He did not release speed limit with APP. The default rate is 20, so he can't reach the alarm.In china,I has solved the problem of APP, a friend, through the installation of Apple's APP, the in the domestic cost of 10 yuan to install the developer certificate, installed APP GOTWAY. So I'm lifting the speed limit. I can reach 3 levels of alarm speed, and, with the test of MCM2S, my speed beyond it at least 3-5KM/H, at the edge of the 3 level alarm!

This is a very good solution to the problem. APP can not be normal use, it may be a program appeared BUG, believe that GOTWAY will soon be able to solve. Of course, if your phone is Bluetooth 4 or more, the system version is 4.3, then this problem is not a problem. Should be installed soon.

There are a few points I elaborate on it:
GOTWAY default APP set the speed limit, I feel that it is the default limit speed is 20.. Installation APP, you can contact the speed limit, of course, you can also set up, if you are a novice. To cancel the restriction is no speed limit, so with the sense of the MCM2S riding the same, of course, faster, stronger. Riding feeling better than MCM2S

Archived