Gotway Monster 100V 5 beep speed?

Took my repaired Monster3 100V on a suicide run. 

94V starting voltage. got slow beeped around 37 mph (60 kmh) and 5-beeped around 39 mph (64 kmh) (both standing and seated) is this normal? I didn’t hear a peep out of my Nikola 100V til around that 39 mph mark at all! 

I thought the Monster should have a higher theoretical top speed than Nikola 100V?

Edited by Ben Kim
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

I didn’t hear a peep out of my Nikola 100V til around that 39 mph mark at all! 

I thought the Monster should have a higher theoretical top speed than Nikola 100V?

I'm starting to suspect the Nikola 100V is the fastest wheel;) (We have no official info on the speed beep limits for the Nikola)

You can easily and safely test its 5 beep speed. Charge to 100%, lift the wheel (probably between the legs, because it's HEAVY), and carefully tilt it to slowly and controlledly speed the wheel up. You can have very fine control like this and speed it up in 1 kph increments. Just look at the app while you're doing it and see when the 5 beeps appear. And please inform us of the result :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...