New EU Inmotion V8 for 739€ (and others)

Hi, I'm new on this forum, so it doesn't allow me to post this in the commercial advertisements section. Mods, please move this over there if possible, thanks :)

A reputable shop in my country (Slovakia), which normally sells musical instruments also started selling EUCs (and scooters) some time ago. They now have a sale, and the best prices for Inmotion unicycles I've seen in Europe, also combined with additional coupon for 20-35 eur off. I've just upgraded my (gearbest bought) V5F to a brand new Inmotion V8 for 739€, shipping included. The warranty card had a inspection stamp from june 2019, so it's not some old stock.

I have zero affiliation with them, just thought this is a sweet deal especially with the V8 - considering the price is less than on Aliexpress and you get a full 2 year EU warranty, and from a reputable shop with more than 20 years of tradition (my piano was bought there about 15 years ago, actually).

Best of all - free courier shipping to 26 EU countries :)

The current prices including the coupons are:

Inmotion V5F - 539€

Inmotion V8 - 739€

Inmotion V10 - 1184

Inmotion V10+ - 1294

Link for the shop: https://www.muziker.sk/search?q=inmotion

Coupons for 20 off 500+ and 35€ off 1000€+: https://www.muziker.sk/couponfest

Enjoy :)

PS: Anyone wants a 6 months old V5F with +- 660km? :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ivan Buštor said:

Hi, I'm new on this forum, so it doesn't allow me to post this in the commercial advertisements section.

Welcome! This is intentional, as we are no commercial advertising platform.

This is a forum from EUC riders for EUC riders. Get involved and you'll be able to make commercial ads lateron.

3 hours ago, Ivan Buštor said:

I have zero affiliation with them, 

So why do you write a commercial ad for this shop?

Just introduce yourself (if you like), write your story (if you like) and mention/review the shop!

7 hours ago, Chriull said:

Welcome! This is intentional, as we are no commercial advertising platform.

This is a forum from EUC riders for EUC riders. Get involved and you'll be able to make commercial ads lateron.

So why do you write a commercial ad for this shop?

Just introduce yourself (if you like), write your story (if you like) and mention/review the shop!

What a welcoming attitude...
As I said, it's the best price I've seen online for the V8 in Europe, and as an EUC rider I wanted to share what I think is a great deal - If that's not a good enough reason, I don't know what is. I was watching the forum when I was considering buying my first unicycle. 

As it's not a second hand or personal sale, I thought it would fit better in the commercial section. I am a professional photographer, so it's hardly a commercial ad :) If I was mistaken and it shouldn't go in the commercial section, then sorry for that.

Picture of my new "family". Hoping to find more people from Slovakia here. :) 

MBXasCZ.jpg

11 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Hi, and thanks for the info. This topic is fine either here or in the Commercial section, but since you're not involved with the shop (right?;)), it would even fit in the General Discussion forum. Some mods are just suspicious of hidden ads:)

Thanks. :)
Now begins my quest how to convince my fiancee to ride the V5F...

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for sharing this! I regularly try find sweet deals online, as I'm tempted to upgrade from my Inmotion V8 and don't have an unlimited budget. :)
So stuff like this is very useful to me! Might go for the V10/F.

3 hours ago, Tazarinho said:

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for sharing this! I regularly try find sweet deals online, as I'm tempted to upgrade from my Inmotion V8 and don't have an unlimited budget. :)
So stuff like this is very useful to me! Might go for the V10/F.

You're welcome. I was the same, but a step below - constantly searched for a possible upgrade to the V5F, but not too expensive.
I thought about the V10 when it was crazy discounted on Gearbest, but the weight is just too much for me (4th floor, no elevator, going up and down a lot every day).

I am honestly a bit surprised they sell it in this shop, as they really specialize in musical instruments, and the price... Maybe they're trying to clear the stock.

• Like 1