leather nine-bot one E+

natethegreat

I added bags to my nine bot. what do you think guys? with cold weather rolling in do you guys notice a drop in battery performance.just did a short run on my bot a battery went from full to half way. OK i'm selling sets that you can buy and apply to your bots. There are three versions gold silver and bronze. Gold is custom leather like kangaroo ostrich gator and more with option of logos and embellishment with a price point of $95 -100 or a little more depending on cost of materials and shipping.The silver is standard leather black,white,red,brown,tan,blue and gray also available in various colors for $80 plus shipping. Bronze is non leather materials. Like foe leather and printed materials like camo flags and images for a lower price of  $65 plus shipping. Worldwide shipping possible.The set includes The foot pads battery cover and mother board cover is included. plus the triangle on the handle bar also. Its an adhesive backing on the leather. It is perfectly cut to shape and size. Instructions includes all the proper steps to apply and remove product.

20151018_223311.jpg

20151018_223339.jpg

Nice work! Your own stitching?

Was in CT this morning and absolutely the cold weather was a fun dampener! I left the EUs out in the garage. One wento 50% power very fast, and the other flipped me off on a fast acceleration that it has handled many times before.

The voltage of the batteries drops faster the colder it is, also the risk of a BMS-cut out (low voltage cut-out) raises with cold temperature. @vee73 worked around this with the Firewheel by using small "heating resistor wires" (not sure if that's the right term in english, basically the kind of wire with resistance that's used in electric heaters) wrapped around the batteries, apparently powered from a separate (lipo-?) pack and controlled by a separate thermostat, so he could ride in -30C during the winter (I think the heating was set to keep the batteries somewhere around +20...+25C). Without that, once it gets colder, the batteries will drop to low voltage warning within something like 10-20 minutes after taking them out (and can cut out easily during high current draw, like acceleration & climbing).

Yes. I have now Gotway 18 with a battery heating. Battery is wound around a thin resistance wire.
Then there is a meter which displays the battery temperature. I can self-adjust the temperature.
In addition, there is an alarm to indicate too high or low temperature.
It is really convenient for System Worldwide. Can run in -35 degrees below zero without any problems. Battery temperature remains easily 20 degrees.

Archived