My Current Fleet

Patton250

Nice line up of high quality wheels! :cheers:Your approaching Marty Mania territory. So is the wheelbarrow in the bottom left corner for transporting multiple wheels at a time or are your in the process of constructing a larger room? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Nice!:dribble:

Is there some kind of precedent where if I beat you in a duel, I'll get your wheels? Because I'm considering it;)

Sounds interesting. There is a gentleman on the Facebook Z10 group that laughed at me because I cracked some ribs when I fell off a onewheel  going about 10 mph. He claims he dumped it on a V10  going 20 mph and only scratched himself up and  he doesn’t wear any protection because he feels he will be able to control any wipe out regardless of speed or situation. I would definitely challenge him for all my wheels versus let’s say $1000 of his money that if I could cut his wheel off while he was going 20 mph that he would face plant in such a way that would be spectacular.  But if he didn’t and literally stopped his fall with his hands and only got scratched up I would give him all my wheels. That I would do for a bet. Lol

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Nice line up of high quality wheels! :cheers:Your approaching Marty Mania territory. So is the wheelbarrow in the bottom left corner for transporting multiple wheels at a time or are your in the process of constructing a larger room? 

No it’s summertime and my 15-year-old son is out of school so I have been putting him to work on our property. He had just been using it. :-)

1 hour ago, RoCan said:

Nice! Can I ask which is your go to wheel? All round fave?

That’s hard because I just got the MSX but for now I would definitely say the Nikola is my favorite.  The thing rides like a Cadillac. I still think there’s something wrong with my rim or tire but other than that this wheel is amazing. Second place is the Z10  and that might be replaced shortly with the MSX or KS16X. We shall see. I really think the Nikola is smooth though. 

Edited by Patton250
  • Upvote 1