Kingsong Andorid App

Hello all I can't seem to register with the Kingsong Android app and I have already ordered an 18XL from ewheels.com. Does anyone have a trick or a secret site that works I've tried both an old and new version and both don't work and it don't help I can't read Chinese.  On the old app I can attempt registering by email and get verification codes but I get a constant failed to register every time I hit register.  

Also any possibility that I can use the unicycle without using the stupid app or will I be limited?

Thanks,

Brian

Registering with phone number doesn’t work. But you can change to email on the new app also. That should work. Could take a few minutes for the code to arrive. 

You don’t need the app after unlocking. Well, after 5km you need it to change speed limit to 40km/h and then again after 200 km to 50 km/h. Everything else you can do on Wheellog. If you need calibration or firmware update, you need the app but that’s rare. 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:26 PM, bmadonna1401 said:

Hello all I can't seem to register with the Kingsong Android app and I have already ordered an 18XL from ewheels.com. Does anyone have a trick or a secret site that works I've tried both an old and new version and both don't work and it don't help I can't read Chinese.  On the old app I can attempt registering by email and get verification codes but I get a constant failed to register every time I hit register.  

Also any possibility that I can use the unicycle without using the stupid app or will I be limited?

Thanks,

Brian

I have the same problem. ewheels told me that Kingsong's registering site is down ; its been more than 4 days now. If it does not come back online soon, I'm thinking of exchanging my 18XL for an MSX; even though I marginally prefer the Kingsong. I'm patient to some extent. But I did not buy an ornament. This says lots for the company's reliability, or lack thereof. See the thread: "Kingsong, one of China's spy channel on the rest of the world"; it will tell you of other problems with the Kingsong app.

Edited by Benphysics

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the option to update to version 3.1.4 through the app. I couldn't spot update in Google Play/app store. 

Still trying to download it. But seems very slow right now. 

Update: It never completed successfully for me yesterday. 

However followed this post, this morning and that worked for me. 

Edited by Unventor