800 km across Poland - 22-28/06/2019

Seba

9 hours ago, Halig said:

Thank you for sharing the exciting journey.  I want to make one but what worries me the most is the punctures.  I have put in Notubes anti-puncture fluid, but ... how do you manage punctures?

I always carry spare tube and set of most important tools to replace it in case of major puncture. But I also carry a one bottle of all-in-one inflater & sealant:

https://www.decathlon.es/es/p/bomba-reparacion-pinchazo-bicicleta-presta-y-schrader/_/R-p-312346?mc=8573381

It already saved me when I got a snake bite in one of my wheels.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mike_bike_kite said:

@SebaDid you ever write about your long trip with the V11 and how it compared with the 18XL for long trips? 

I will today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mike_bike_kite said:

No rush. I just didn't want to think that I'd somehow missed it.

Don't worry, I'll keep you informed :) 

@Seba

Not sure if the following was a glitch with the translation or if you had a copy/paste error in the original Polish version, but it seems a few sentences got duplicated multiple times on my end:

This tire is also used in other unicycles, it can also be found in some parts of King Song S18. The tire in the V11 is a tube tire and uses a tube with a curved valve typical for electric unicycles. Importantly, in order to inflate the wheel, you may need to have a special "extension" with you, which of course comes with the wheel. It's good to get a second one in advance. she can also be found in some parts of King Song S18. The tire in the V11 is a tube tire and uses a tube with a curved valve typical for electric unicycles. Importantly, in order to inflate the wheel, you may need to have a special "extension" with you, which of course comes with the wheel. It's good to get a second one in advance. she can also be found in some parts of King Song S18. The tire in the V11 is a tube tire and uses a tube with a curved valve typical for electric unicycles. Importantly, in order to inflate the wheel, you may need to have a special "extension" with you, which of course comes with the wheel. It's good to get a second one in advance.

Edit, here is the same issue a second place--really wondering if this is just a problem with the translator service:

The connection between the cover and the base is sealed with a thermally conductive sealant. Therefore, it should be remembered that if it is necessary to remove the cover (even if the tire is replaced, when the motor wires need to be disconnected from the inverter), the thermally conductive sealant should be used again when installing the cover. It can be e.g. that if it is necessary to remove the cover (e.g. when replacing the tire, when you need to disconnect the motor wires from the inverter), when installing the cover, use the thermally conductive sealant again. It can be e.g. that if it is necessary to remove the cover (e.g. when replacing the tire, when you need to disconnect the motor wires from the inverter), when installing the cover, use the thermally conductive sealant again. It can be e.g.Krylex KSC1202 .

Edited by AtlasP

10 hours ago, AtlasP said:

Not sure if the following was a glitch with the translation or if you had a copy/paste error in the original Polish version, but it seems a few sentences got duplicated multiple times on my end

This is an issue with Google Translate. You can try https://www.deepl.com/translator, which, in my experience, offers better quality translation than Google Translate. Unfortunately, DeepL does not allow to translate the whole page, so you have to copy and paste the text chapter by chapter. I plan to create video version of this article in English and publish it on EUC World Youtube channels.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:23 AM, Seba said:

This is an issue with Google Translate. You can try https://www.deepl.com/translator, which, in my experience, offers better quality translation than Google Translate. Unfortunately, DeepL does not allow to translate the whole page, so you have to copy and paste the text chapter by chapter. I plan to create video version of this article in English and publish it on EUC World Youtube channels.

No worries, I didn't mean to make a big deal about it or say you needed to create a version in English--machine translation was otherwise totally adequate. I mostly just wanted to let you know so you could double check you didn't have a copy/paste error in the original copy.

• Like 1