MSX 84V or 100v for city : Who is the best ?

Hello friends wheelers!

I have a Tesla 1020w. I am looking to buy an MSX but I hesitate between the 84V and 100V. I know that this topic has already been treated and I read all these elements but I confess to lose myself a little.

For my personal use I would like to make the right choice and search:
- Vivacity (I come from a tesla so I like responsiveness). Why ? When I'm on the road in Paris, it's important to have a recovery. A 14 inch is a bit small even if nervous because my size 193cm, 87kg is complicated. What do you think ?

- High speed for when I walk on weekends

Basically, what would be the best version for the city?

Thank you all!

They're both great for city riding, you're just getting higher max speed with 100V.

For "vivacity", I'm assuming you mean torque / acceleration. Neither MSX will have this to the degree of a thin 14 or 16" wheel, but if you pump the pedals hard, you can achieve acceptable acceleration, albeit just requiring more effort.

I am 193cm and 94kg. I accelerate very fast to 30mph several times every day without beeps or even the slightest signs of labour from the 84V MSX. I’m pretty sure the 84V would’ve served you just as well, but it seems you had your mind set on the 100V early on. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answer. What I'm looking for in priority is reactivity and the couple. I saw that the 1600w takes 15h to recharge .. The 100V is tempting but it is true that I wonder if there is a real gain in terms of acceleration (so cut). However, everyone is in favor of top speed (an average of 11km / h more). ideally I'm looking for the one with the most torque and liveliness and who does the 50km mini.

By the way, my tesla bip at 30km/h and 35km/h. What for 100V ?