monkykap

For Sale: Ninebot E+ starter wheel [Used]

Hi folks,

I recently outgrew my starter wheel, ninebot e+ and am moving up to the z10. Interested in selling or making a trade with someone new looking to pick up the hobby. All offers are considered. The wheel is in complete working order with all necessary accessories. The wheel has been plasti-dipped black but can be peeled off easily or re-dipped. I recommend doing this after you get the hang of things :P.

image.png.268c25268232dd9d5a6248453b78e61e.png

This is me changing out the tire inner tube, the wheel is in full working order, and it is most importantly reliable and safe (i've never gotten hurt).

Hello. I'm interested to start EUC hobby. From what I can tell this thing will do just fine. I already have Esk8s. So need it needs to be cheap. How much Plus shipping to 2318?

Hi Goonman,

Thanks for your interest. I did a couple quotes for how much it would cost to ship to AUS, and unfortunately it came out to well over $500 USD. I think for that reason this wheel is not going to make sense for you. Best of luck on your EUC adventures!

-monkykap

On 2/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, Goonman said:

Hello. I'm interested to start EUC hobby. From what I can tell this thing will do just fine. I already have Esk8s. So need it needs to be cheap. How much Plus shipping to 2318?

Hey Mr Goonman

I maybe able to help if your looking for a wheel to begin with

I have a 9bot E+1 Purchased in Aug 18  for $1050 from Speedyfeet UK ,approx 300Kms

I still use to practice tricks 

Tyre has been upgraded to 2.175 

If you can provide a commercial address for freight i can use Northline for shipping and they are cheap road freight as im based in Darwin

Read up on this wheel here on the forum 

Looking for A$600 plus freight 

Have a custom built stand and handle for this wheel A$75 for the pair or A$45each not for sale without the wheel43165836_10156408469921351_6646057811446857728_n.jpg.a2af68ccd53ab4b725b878318974e96b.jpg

If you really wanna good starter wheel then i have a Inmotion V10F ,factory date Oct 2018, 200-250 Kms , this would be A$1775 plus freight comes with protective cover cost ($70 to buy).

Not even sure if wanna sell this but there you go, still have original boxes.

Both prices are firm PM if interested 

Cheers Gaz

Edited by Gaz Bon

15 minutes ago, Gaz Bon said:

If you really wanna good starter wheel then i have a Inmotion V10F ,factory date Oct 2018, 200-250 Kms , this would be A$1775 plus freight comes with protective cover cost ($70 to buy).

Reason for selling well the V10F any ways i figured being the only EUC rider in Darwin i cant get to test ride other wheels.

The only way i get to try different wheels is to buy ,ride ,and sell on at a loss ,could fly to Sydney and try others but  my loss is less than these associated costs.

Have an MSX 84V also but its a keeper for sure 

Next wheel KS18XL or the GW Nicola