For Sale: Ninebot E+ starter wheel [Used]

monkykap

Hi folks,

I recently outgrew my starter wheel, ninebot e+ and am moving up to the z10. Interested in selling or making a trade with someone new looking to pick up the hobby. All offers are considered. The wheel is in complete working order with all necessary accessories. The wheel has been plasti-dipped black but can be peeled off easily or re-dipped. I recommend doing this after you get the hang of things :P.

image.png.268c25268232dd9d5a6248453b78e61e.png

This is me changing out the tire inner tube, the wheel is in full working order, and it is most importantly reliable and safe (i've never gotten hurt).

Hello. I'm interested to start EUC hobby. From what I can tell this thing will do just fine. I already have Esk8s. So need it needs to be cheap. How much Plus shipping to 2318?

Hi Goonman,

Thanks for your interest. I did a couple quotes for how much it would cost to ship to AUS, and unfortunately it came out to well over $500 USD. I think for that reason this wheel is not going to make sense for you. Best of luck on your EUC adventures!

-monkykap

On 2/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, Goonman said:

Hello. I'm interested to start EUC hobby. From what I can tell this thing will do just fine. I already have Esk8s. So need it needs to be cheap. How much Plus shipping to 2318?

Hey Mr Goonman

I maybe able to help if your looking for a wheel to begin with

I have a 9bot E+1 Purchased in Aug 18  for $1050 from Speedyfeet UK ,approx 300Kms

I still use to practice tricks 

Tyre has been upgraded to 2.175 

If you can provide a commercial address for freight i can use Northline for shipping and they are cheap road freight as im based in Darwin

Read up on this wheel here on the forum 

Looking for A$600 plus freight 

Have a custom built stand and handle for this wheel A$75 for the pair or A$45each not for sale without the wheel43165836_10156408469921351_6646057811446857728_n.jpg.a2af68ccd53ab4b725b878318974e96b.jpg

Cheers Gaz

I have been interested in finding an EUC, not for hobby, but to get to work and back, About 4.5 miles, or in a few months the office will be moving to about 1 mile away.

I saw on Segway's site this wheel holds a 120kg rider, that's 264lbs?  and it has a 320Wh battery?

I don't know much but of course when you start learning about wheels every youtube video and review is about the newest beast, with 5-10x the batteries and 4x the motor..

Since this is used / older what should the expectations be for the performance / remaining life of this wheel?

I am looking for a keeper wheel, but then again, as short of a distance I will be using it for, perhaps a very cheap / starter wheel would be safest for me.

I am 6'4" and 245lbs.

How much are you asking for this wheel?

Thanks in advance for anyone chiming in with some advice.

Hi Leyline,

I think this wheel will work for your purposes since it is very safe and can easily cover 12 miles on a charge. For normal riders the 13.5 mph is plenty (much faster than the average human runs); it's a safe speed. This is a great wheel for sidewalks and navigating pedestrians. If you are looking to do any road riding I would look for something faster. I think $300 + shipping is a fair price. I haven't noticed any degradation in ride quality or range since owning the wheel so I think it still has plenty of life left (it's only been ridden 365 miles), but someone who has purchased a used wheel can probably chime in better with their experience(s). I can also send you more pictures if you are interested, please dm me. These wheels are designed to carry one person, that's where the 120kg rider capacity comes in. As long as you are not trying to tow something ^_^, i think you will be fine.

Thanks,

Monkykap

They make it really hard to get started on this forum, no private messages at first, AND only 2 or 3 messages per day.
I would think that after an auto-mod / basic period / email confirmation we could get approved.
(I've been a member 2 months, I just haven't had anything to say since I don't own anything yet :(
So, I hope I can put in 2 posts today, maybe get 5, and get DM's opened?

If you don't get a DM from me shortly, my gmail is the same as my nickname here, so you can send me an email if I can't send you something after this post LOL.

I am in Miami as my profile says, so if you could email me estimated shipping to Miami, 33157 that would be awesome.

Does the app / unit track how many charge cycles (how many times it's been charged?)

How old is this wheel, and or the battery pack? (mostly concerned about the batteries / how soon they will need replacing)

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

P.S. I think posting more pictures, like the battery, and some closeups or different angles would be good.

I wonder if the wheel is really too little for me, could you tell what the current range (distance) seems to be, I won't ask your weight publicly, but if you could share some experience in a DM that would be great.

Archived