MSX Seat

Hey Everyone,

From those of you that have ridden the MSX with its seat, how viable is it from a comfort/ ergonomic standpoint.  It seems considerably shorter than the Monster making me think the seated option is something that is too awkward to actually enjoy, but let me know!

I'm on the shorter side (5-foot-6) and find the seat comfortable. Can easily ride for extended distances. But you're right, it's shorter than prior Gotway seats. Takes some practice to sit and stand while moving but totally doable. I do prefer to stand while riding in traffic for visibility purposes. 

Had seat on msx and I can ride but I’m 5,11 220lbs and it isn’t so comfy. But i don’t have to worry about that no more cause it flew off at some point while riding twice second time wasn’t lucky enough to find it

1 hour ago, Jeremy Valentin said:

Had seat on msx and I can ride but I’m 5,11 220lbs and it isn’t so comfy. But i don’t have to worry about that no more cause it flew off at some point while riding twice second time wasn’t lucky enough to find it

The fact that it flew off makes me think you still chose to stand while going at a considerable speed which pretty much helps answer my query. 

I like all the feedback though, great to hear everyone’s input. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had’n ridden seated before, and the MSX seat is so low (I’m .193cm / 6’ 4”) that my legs won’t even bend properly so that I could learn riding seated. So not a viable form of travelling for me.

Archived