China's domestic sale of the new GOTWAY, NINEBOT, INMOTION, AIRWHEEL, ROCKWHEEL, IPS. very affordable prices. "Aliexpress" security transactions

Hi unicycle distribution, 

I' m looking for a cheap euc to start in this world. I've adviced in this forum for IPS130 which is good option for beginners but i can't see it in your web? Do you have it? If yes, what would be the price? Cost shipping to Spain? 

Maybe you have another similar euc to this Ips130, for example ips zero (could you give  me quotation too?

Thanks in advance

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi unicycle distribution, 

I' m looking for a cheap euc to start in this world. I've adviced in this forum for IPS130 which is good option for beginners but i can't see it in your web? Do you have it? If yes, what would be the price? Cost shipping to Spain? 

Maybe you have another similar euc to this Ips130, for example ips zero (could you give  me quotation too?

Thanks in advance

Not a very good choice. I130 IPS and zero, then I look like these EUC's performance is not good. Very low battery life, very poor battery, very poor power! If you want to buy a good product, why not choose a good, so high freight and taxes. You choose a bad, it is a waste of money! So, you choose a good, such as GOTWAY 14 inch MCM2S, 680; GOTWAT 18 inch Mspuer2.680.850WH; E+ NINEBOT. GOTWAY 14 inch 340 is also very good

Thanks for your advice,

but as I posted i  other item,, I only want the euc for going/back to work and to make simple ridings. My job is 3 km far from my house. I don't need a very good euc... I want to start with a cheap model an see if I like. After of it, maybe I'll buy one better.

Thanks for your advice,

but as I posted i  other item,, I only want the euc for going/back to work and to make simple ridings. My job is 3 km far from my house. I don't need a very good euc... I want to start with a cheap model an see if I like. After of it, maybe I'll buy one better.

Since this, you can consider ONE C NINEBOT. Life is 10-12KM, the appearance is very beautiful. Gotway also has a 170WH,. If you really want to, I130 IPS, I can give you the delivery, ha ha

Ok, please give me cost price including shipment to spain for Ips I 130. Is original, isn't it?

Ninebot is out of my budget, and gotway  i don't know ro which model do you refer and price...

IPS I130 550$

ninebot one C  550$

gotway MCM2S 170WH  550$

Price includes shipping and tax

Yes, it seems that taxes and import fees prepaid.

I use to get custom invoice the day after.

Now, thee week later, still nothing.

If so, it is a really good deal!

Thank You, Mr. Cheng!

Ok, please give me cost price including shipment to spain for Ips I 130. Is original, isn't it?

Ninebot is out of my budget, and gotway  i don't know ro which model do you refer and price...

Don't have to pay taxes. We have already had a tax on the freight cost. So, as long as so much, you can buy directly from the latest products in China

Yes, it seems that taxes and import fees prepaid.

I use to get custom invoice the day after.

Now, thee week later, still nothing.

If so, it is a really good deal!

Thank You, Mr. Cheng!

Everyone likes EUC, it's really a good tool. Thank you for your recognition of me

• 2 weeks later...

I received my MSuper HS 850 w/hr today from the OP (Green and Fashion Traveling Shop.) Although it was 16 days to delivery, deducting the Chinese holiday, it was delivered within their guaranteed delivery time. The package was in good condition, well taped and banded to secure the contents. The MSuper was was in great shape, and undamaged.

Communication responses came within minutes, and I feel confident enough to refer my nephew to Mr. Chen when he decides on his EUC. Thanks a lot. Now I just need spend the time and endure the shin pain learning to ride it  :D.

For the record, I have no other connection with #unicycle distribution.

I received my MSuper HS 850 w/hr today from the OP (Green and Fashion Traveling Shop.) Although it was 16 days to delivery, deducting the Chinese holiday, it was delivered within their guaranteed delivery time. The package was in good condition, well taped and banded to secure the contents. The MSuper was was in great shape, and undamaged.

Communication responses came within minutes, and I feel confident enough to refer my nephew to Mr. Chen when he decides on his EUC. Thanks a lot. Now I just need spend the time and endure the shin pain learning to ride it  :D.

For the record, I have no other connection with #unicycle distribution.

thank you .have a nice day

the Aliexpress website:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Reserve-Gotway-MCM4-130wh-260wh-340wh-520WH-680WH-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-max/32468490098.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.1.RVPZL1&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_6_71_72_73_74_75,searchweb201527_4,searchweb201560_9

The event, a total of 30 handle bar gift. 20 have been presented. There are 10 waiting for new buyers. Seize the opportunity. The price includes all taxes and shipping . Can select Europe or USA charger. Welcome to consult and order. I wish you a happy weekend.

z1.jpg

@unicycle distribution  Do they still make the Gotway M0 8-inch?  And if so, are they using (noisy) "geared motor" or (quiet) "brushless hub motor" ? 

If yes, do they have white color with the "rabbit" pattern?  Thank you,

M8 has stopped production for 2 months. Now there are 10 inch carbon fiber color can be produced, but also will stop production. M10 is a disc motor, no longer is a gear

I am reseller of unicycles in Stockholm, Sweden. Always looking for direct wholesell contact. Wholesell will you buy many units at once, that may it difficult to start any business.

Now I found Green and Fashion Travaling Shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673 which I can recommend to anyone lookin g for safe and easy way to get unicycles, factory delivery.

My first order, MSuper 680wh was so fresh, I could easily remove all stickers without adhesive left.

I love fresh batteries, and I am happy to get the latest, safest version of BMS.

Hi there, I also work for an online platform www.tokatron.com selling various models of EUC & two wheel scooters. Our business model is slightly different. we don't do MOQ or bulk orders purely because we are unsure of which models would be most popular. Also this last summer our company audited 12 factories in China and only 4 passed the quality and performance audit/due diligence. Let me know if we could assist you in any way and we can discuss further. 

Kind regards,

Tok

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@unicycle distribution

Hi,

I'm planning to buy an EUC within two weeks from now. 21.1.2016 at the latest. I'm undecided between Gotway msuper 18" and kingsong 18". I have visited your aliexpress store a million times and it is one option for me where to buy.

Can you help me on the following: 

1) my plan is to travel to work with it (14km to there) is it too far for Gotway or kingsong? (I can recharge it at work)

2) I live in Finland so there is snowy rainy and freezing winters. Can I use EUCs in these conditions?

3) I didnt see kingsongs listed in your store. Can you get a price for me with taxes and shipping to Finland for Black Kingsong 18" 800w 680wh unicycle?

3 hours ago, NeprisFin said:

@unicycle distribution

Hi,

I'm planning to buy an EUC within two weeks from now. 21.1.2016 at the latest. I'm undecided between Gotway msuper 18" and kingsong 18". I have visited your aliexpress store a million times and it is one option for me where to buy.

1) my plan is to travel to work with it (14km to there) is it too far for Gotway or kingsong? (I can recharge it at work)

2) I live in Finland so there is snowy rainy and freezing winters. Can I use EUCs in these conditions?

3) I didnt see kingsongs listed in your store. Can you get a price for me with taxes and shipping to Finland for Black Kingsong 18" 800w 680wh unicycle?

1. If you are less than 90kg you will be ok with a 340wh battery or higher to travel 14 km

2 i wouldnt use it on snow and especially on ice

3 i am sure you will see posts on where to buy a kingsong very soon :) 

10 hours ago, NeprisFin said:

@unicycle distribution

Hi,

Kingsong is rubbish, so I didn't sell it.

Just now, unicycle distribution said:

Of course preferred GOTWAY 18 inch Msuper. Can be free to ride in the cold winter, there is no problem. Really do not choose KINGSONG, the stability of his product is very poor. When you ride fast, the car will shake.

@unicycle distribution I am International KS distributor: Milbay Australia, great advice and aftersales, contact us and get the unicycle that is right for you.

KS are emerging as number one through out the world and meet the high standards of Australia. Milbay are so happy to be part of the KS professional distribution team that Milbay offer two years warranty for the Australian region.

Check out the Milbay Rockstar GTS 16 inch available from February 2016, discounts for pre orders. http://www.milbay.com.au/SBV/MB16GTS

10 hours ago, unicycle distribution said:

I'd like to know the objective data that the above opinion is based on.  Otherwise this is just your opinion.

10 hours ago, unicycle distribution said:

Really do not choose KINGSONG, the stability of his product is very poor. When you ride fast, the car will shake.

I have never heard this from others who have ridden King Song wheels.  While I respect that this is your opinion, I have not seen any objective data that supports this opinion.  I know that there are quite a few reviews for King Song that provide objective reviews on this forum that show that King Song offers reliable and high quality wheels.

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 7:44 AM, iCafe said:

I ordered my first Gotway in this shop, MSuper.

Resonable price, fast TNT shipping, original product.

Thank You, will order again! 

Much recommended!

Never pay outside Alibaba/Aliexpress, never!

I agree with your advice "Never pay outside Alibaba" . I found a local seller in the USA from Florida ( Alibaba advertised seller from Florida under the name Scooter Direct ) selling the gotway on Alibaba. Here is the email thread and why I was suspicious. Here is the correspondence I had. Sorry for the lengthy thread. The below email appeared as if it came as a Alibaba email but it lacked the trade assurance verbiage or any way to go back and find their site on Alibaba. 

Nelson Hooke

What is your best price for:

NEW YEAR PROMO OFFER BUY 20 UNITS AND GET 5 UNITS FREE WITH FREE SHIPPING

05 Jan 2016 06:23

[email hidden]Nelson Hooke has sent you a new message

Hello Mr. Ben Wilson,
We are pleased to receive your inquiry

Please send your response to our email:(salespoint125@gmail.com)

Below is the quote for your order inquiry.

Quote For one (1) box of Gotway 18" 850wh 1000 watt Msuper type 2 [Middle Type] Climb Angle 33 degrees , Top Speed 34km/h

* price........................................................$530 

* shipping fee............................................Free shipping
* Payment Term....................................... Bank transfer or Money Gram
* Delivery company................................... FedEx
* Delivery Time.......................................... 3 days of payment to your doorstep in Atlanta Georgia 

* warranty ................................................. 12 months international warranty / 6 months return policy

*product condition....................................... Brand new original 
*buyer Guarantee:...................................... 100% refund of money if exceeds delivery date.

If you wish to proceed with placing your order provide us with the following details

Product name:
Quantity:
Full name:
Address:
City/State:
Zip code:
Phone Number:

kindly remember to forward details to our E-mail address: (salespoint125@gmail.com)

Contact our customer care for assistance on skype: bestbike4u1

We are looking forward to your initial order.

Best Regards,

Advert/Sale manager

Nelson Hooke

Me: I didn't see where you offer Trade Assurance from Alibaba. Do you offer it? I also could not locate your ad on the site. Where did it go? 

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 6:05 PM, sales point
<salespoint125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Ben,

Many thanks for your response and intention of doing business with us for which we assure you quality scooter and best service.
Our website is under construction and we are alibaba web based for now. 
We accept payment for sample order via Money gram or Western union only and Bank transfer for large order.
You delivery is 100% assured without any problem or delay. So kindly tell me if you want to proceed with this order or not?

Thanks and we look forward to your fast response

Best Regards

Nelson

Me: What is the bank info to transfer funds?

Nelson: How many units do you want? We take Bank transfer for large order and western union/money gram for sample order.

So let me know how many units you are buying for a start?

Thanks and hope to your fast response

Me: Maybe one sample to start.

Nelson: Payment is via Money gram or Western union for sample order.

If you wish to proceed with placing your order provide us with the following details

Product name:
Quantity:
Full name:
Address:
City/State:
Zip code:
Phone Number:

Once we have all this information, we shall commence with your order immediately and get back to you with our details for payment.

Thanks and we look forward to your first order

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:56 AM, ben wilson <bwilson550@yahoo.com>wrote:

I have to travel to Tampa this weekend for business. I saw you are located in Florida. I could swing by your establishment after my meetings next week and make payment then. That would save on shipping and I could probably order 5 wheels. What's the address so I can plan my trip?

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:15 PM, sales point

<salespoint125@gmail.com> wrote:

Nelson: Nobody in Florida office for now, we are all here in North Carolina

Thanks

Me:

I'm gonna have to pass on doing business with you. Whenever you can provide a physical address at your business locations and have staff who can provide personal on site service, I will reconsider. 

I got no replies after that. A few key takeaways. Low price ($530 for super v2 & free shipping). Would not give their address or bank info, no insurance and no website. No proof of reputation and poor grammer. I cannot find their site on Alibaba now. Maybe the forum can start a new post heading of "Scam Alert!!"

I hope this post helps anyone who lost money or could lose money on shady sellers out there!

Archived