Celebration Advice

Holt

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I just added up all the mileage from my different wheels, past and present. 5460-miles over a period of 22-months :blink1: I actually didn't think I had ridden that much. I know some guys burn through a lot more miles than that, but considering that I don't used the wheels for commuting, that's a decent number. I better slow down ;)

I would've thought you'd have more miles than that! That's what I have on my 16S, having it's first birthday in a few weeks, despite us having several months of unrideable winter up here.

So... nope, no need to slow down! :D

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

I would've thought you'd have more miles than that! That's what I have on my 16S, having it's first birthday in a few weeks, despite us having several months of unrideable winter up here.

So... nope, no need to slow down! :D

Way to deflate a guys ego :crying:   I try and tell you guys that I really don't have that many wheels or ride that much compared to the 'silent' majority out there :) 

That's some serious riding @mrelwood. You're not confusing miles with kilometers are you ;)

9 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

You're not confusing miles with kilometers are you ;)

Often so, but not this time! (I was rounding up a bit though, I still have 147km to go... But I do have another 3000km on my Lhotzes.)

855470255_Kunkku8640km.thumb.jpeg.fbe54d9a95e773019e65bd258ca00944.jpeg

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

Often so, but not this time!

855470255_Kunkku8640km.thumb.jpeg.fbe54d9a95e773019e65bd258ca00944.jpeg

I'd say that you need to get out of the house more, but that metaphor doesn't work here :unsure:

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I just added up all the mileage from my different wheels, past and present. 5460-miles over a period of 22-months :blink1: I actually didn't think I had ridden that much. I know some guys burn through a lot more miles than that, but considering that I don't used the wheels for commuting, that's a decent number. I better slow down ;)

Wow, haha, it's those long rides!

You beat me by about 800 miles

On 6/23/2018 at 12:43 AM, Holt said:

Hit the thousand mile mark.  Decided a short break in the Turks and Caicos was in order.

Cheers from Providenciales!

A8D787FA-127E-4727-A75A-20F5EFC2B870.jpeg

I was going to say please go to jack's shack and say hi to topher from me, but I see you are on a different island. Enjoy your stay there

Archived