Gotway MSuper2 18 (fast type) 680wh for sale - USA shipper

johnc415

Dear EU community members,

I would like to announce that I am selling the Gotway Msuper2 18in 680wh black wheels. I have limited stock available and ship from NJ, USA. Please PM for more info. Thanks!

John

• 3 weeks later...

How much is it? And how many miles per hour and range? 

I actually purchased one from him about 3 weeks ago. It was one of the best purchases I have made. I absolutly love my msuper and now that I am able to ride very good its so much fun. I must warn you though that the thing is very powerful and it should be riding with care if this is your first wheel.  I don't think he has the 850wh but I got the high speed version 680wh and I can go about 30 or so on one charge which is enough for me. And the icing on the cake is the customer service that john provided to me before,during and after the purchase. he actually delivered it to my house (we live about a half hour away from each opther) and helped me take it out of the box and set it up with air pressure and the app to get horizontal alignment set up and to turn off the first two warning beeps. Even after haviing the unit I came across questions and he always called me back or answered my emails. He even went as far to call me on a couple occasions and ask how i'm doing and how everything ius going with the unit. Price was slightly cheaper then if I purchased and got it shipped to me so this was a no brainer. The reason I didn't order one sooner is because of the way you have to go about buying one of these units. The fact that it was delivered to my front door is absolutly amazing. If yoour in the market for a msuper then I would deff contact @johnc415

I actually purchased one from him about 3 weeks ago. It was one of the best purchases I have made. I absolutly love my msuper and now that I am able to ride very good its so much fun. I must warn you though that the thing is very powerful and it should be riding with care if this is your first wheel.  I don't think he has the 850wh but I got the high speed version 680wh and I can go about 30 or so on one charge which is enough for me. And the icing on the cake is the customer service that john provided to me before,during and after the purchase. he actually delivered it to my house (we live about a half hour away from each opther) and helped me take it out of the box and set it up with air pressure and the app to get horizontal alignment set up and to turn off the first two warning beeps. Even after haviing the unit I came across questions and he always called me back or answered my emails. He even went as far to call me on a couple occasions and ask how i'm doing and how everything ius going with the unit. Price was slightly cheaper then if I purchased and got it shipped to me so this was a no brainer. The reason I didn't order one sooner is because of the way you have to go about buying one of these units. The fact that it was delivered to my front door is absolutly amazing. If yoour in the market for a msuper then I would deff contact @johnc415

Thanks Joseph for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Have you plans to sell the 850 Wh version? I'm in Chile.

Hi, as Joseph mentioned above, I only sell the 680wh. I do not plan to stock the 850wh. I can ship to Chile but please understand shipping charges are quite expensive - per a quick quote via UPS, it was close to $380USD

How much is it? And how many miles per hour and range? 

Hi Tom, I've sent you a PM. Thanks!

Which country do you come from. 680WH about 60KM, 850WH, probably 80KM.HS version is the fastest, 40+. But it's the biggest climb of 28 degrees.

United States.  I can get about 25 mph maybe a little more as far as speed goes.  As far a range I would say maybe 30 miles on a charge.  Maybe a little more.  I'm about 195lbs  so I do have some weight it's carrying around.  The 60km range I think would be with optimal conditions in a very controlled environment with a very light person riding.  If getting around 40km is not enough then I would go with the 850, but trust me 40km on one of these is enough and I think you would be pretty tired in the legs after that anyway. 

@johnc415  no problem bro.   Good service deserves to be talked about.  People always only want to post bad things or problems they have, I like to post both good and bad.  

$380 is reasonable, I have a quotation for $530 from China. Have you 220v chargers? Here we use 220v 50Hz electricity, in USA you have 110v 60 Hz.

The battery chargers supplied by Gotway can handle 220v (INPUT 100-240v/AC 50/60Hz); however they come with plugs that fit the US sockets. If you have an adapter that will allow plugging into your socket, it should work fine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone purchased a Got way 18" Msuper from Global Coins-store on aliexis express site? They are offering the EU for $280 with free shipping! Really?? Description is as follows:

Product Name

freeshipping 1000w power electric unicycle, one wheel scooter bicycle can run 55-65KM, 18" tyre with 680wh/850wh battery, APP

Specifics
Brand NameGOTWAY
TypeOne Wheel
Max Speed<30km/h
Power SupplyLithium Battery
Frame MaterialCarbon Fiber
Range per Power> 60 km">60 km">> 60 km
Wattage> 500w">500w">> 500w
Voltage of Battery67.2

Has anyone purchased a Got way 18" Msuper from Global Coins-store on aliexis express site? They are offering the EU for $280 with free shipping! Really??

If it looks too good to be true... 

• 2 weeks later...

The add on aliexpress express  for a gotway 18 for $280 is most likely an scam, you probably get a very low end model with a gotway sitcker on it.

The gotway has a large battery pack, and large motor, and the electronics to handle the large current needed by a larger motor, so the $280 add is not even the cost, that is definitely an scam. I am sure if a unicycle was mass produced prices would go down, but not that low.

What gotway should do for their benefit and the benefit of their customers, is to publish on their website which are their official  vendors, and which are not.

I am planing on getting a gotway 18 hight torque later on, but I really need to improve my skills, I am still a beginner.

The high torque is most likely the better choice for me since you have  more acceleration, can climb hills better I weight 105kg, and the top speed is 27 KM/h which most likely I will not exceed for safety reasons.

Has anyone done a comparison of the high torque vs high speed version in regards acceleration if it is noticeable better and it is a big difference or if the difference in acceleration is small ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2015, 11:33:05, johnc415 said:

I would like to announce that I am selling the Gotway Msuper2 18in 680wh black wheels. I have limited stock available and ship from NJ, USA. Please PM for more info. Thanks!

John

I sent you a mp, John. I am new to the forum so just to make sure you will receive my inquiry, I'll reply to this thread. I am interested. Thank you!

4 hours ago, New2EU said:

I sent you a mp, John. I am new to the forum so just to make sure you will receive my inquiry, I'll reply to this thread. I am interested. Thank you!

Hey!

Just responded, thanks for reaching out!

-John

On 8/27/2015, 11:33:05, johnc415 said:

John

I did mean pm not mp haha I'm not THAT new

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2015 at 2:33 PM, johnc415 said:

John

Will be purchasing very soon. Located in <uskegon mi 49441. Would like quoate on MSuper2 680 HS. Look forward to hearing from you.

On 2016/3/20 at 6:41 AM, tadrossi said:

Will be purchasing very soon. Located in <uskegon mi 49441. Would like quoate on MSuper2 680 HS. Look forward to hearing from you.

In fact the high speed version of Msuper has stopped manufactured, but maybe some oversea agent has little stocks for it. I am Linnea from GotWay factory.

Archived