And here I hear you shouting at me... when i answer "There are not any"

Mini PLUS N4M340= Chinese market, branded MIJIA & Mini PLUS N4M350= World market branded SEGWAY

Remember...

XIAOMI invested in startup companies (Ninebot, Fimi etc...)with the help of, Sequoia Capital , is an American venture capital firm who invest in technolgy innovation., and have a Chinese branch, Sequoia Capital China who has invested into Ninebot. 

The EUC Ninebot One (2015) did not benefit from the Segway patents, it is from the Ninebot S2 that the Segway patents are used in the Ninebot technology.
The Mini N3M240, N3M260, N3M320 have Segway technology, inspired by Ninebot's first personal transporter.

There are no two manufacturing plants for the Mini, one for the N4M340 and the other for the N4M350, the Mini Plus N4M340 & N4M350 are manufactured in the same factory.

Whenever Ninebot releases a product, it immediately has FCC certification
The Mini N3M240, which many believe is exclusively reserved for China, was in fact allowed, as soon as it was released in China, to be sold, marketed all over the world. The N3M240 was mentioned with N3M320 in FCC authorization.

There is not a different firmware for the Chinese version or the World version

There are only two elements that differ from the Chinese version: the charger and the packaging

The charger

American charger is in 2A (please look user manual, charger specs http://www.segway.com/media/2271/25521-00001_ab-miniplus-user-manual-en.pdf or european like Netherland http://nl-nl.segway.com/getmedia/1d7ef6e2-ff02-499e-84ae-0d5d5759690e/miniPLUS-UM-EN-FR-DU-IT-SP-2017-07-26.pdf.aspx?ext=.pdf)

Chinese charger is in 1.5A

That's all !

"And the speed!" You will tell me...

No, no....no...no!

About the speed

Chinese Mini PLUS N4M340 : max speed 18kmh

World Mini PLUS N4M350 : max speed 20kmh

Please, you must understand:

when Ninebot says "maximum speed", 20kmh, it's not the cruising speed.
20kmh is the peak reached at the maximum speed

With my Chinese version of Mini PLUS N4M340, i could reach up to 24kmh / 21kmh ..., but only 3 seconds  ! I checked with an alternative running application in bike mode

Segway- Ninebot is playing with people's words and understanding !

A future buyer sees on the Segway Ninebot N4M350's specsheet:  "maximum speed 20kmh", he thinks " I can ride at 20kmh", but it's not a cruising speed, you can ride in cruising speed 17kmh, 18kmh, 19kmh and you can reach peaks of speed beyond 20kmh, but only a few seconds before the tiltback helps you brake, lower your speed.

A future buyer sees on the Mijia Ninebot N4M340's specsheet "maximum speed 18kmh", he thinks " f*** i can only ride at 18kmh" but in reality he can ride in cruising speed 17kmh/18km/h/19kmh, like the N4M350, and can reach peaks of speed beyond 20kmh too.

Since the cruising speed decreases with the use of the battery (driving attitude, outside temperatures, land, user's weight)
never Ninebot will be able to mention a cruising speed !

Ninebot writes "maximum speed 20kmh: it forces the Mini to roll slower, cheating on the cruising speed, lowering it by 1 or 2 km / h
it's a fraud
in France this style of commercial argument and distorting the speed limit is considered a fraud towards the consumer.

Edited by jojo33
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, jojo33 said:

...There are only two elements that differ from the Chinese version: the charger and the packaging

What differences are there in chargers? Do you by any chance have some specs/images of them?

5 hours ago, Vik's said:

What differences are there in chargers? Do you by any chance have some specs/images of them?

no i dont have, but im based on the mini pro exemple, american's mini pro owners have a different charger than european (it's not charge fully the Mini pro) but both european and american (2A) are more faster to charge than chinese charger, (1.5A)

@Vik's look American user manual for Mini Plus charger spec it's in 2A

http://www.segway.com/media/2271/25521-00001_ab-miniplus-user-manual-en.pdf

or netherland for europa by exemple http://nl-nl.segway.com/getmedia/1d7ef6e2-ff02-499e-84ae-0d5d5759690e/miniPLUS-UM-EN-FR-DU-IT-SP-2017-07-26.pdf.aspx?ext=.pdf

my chinese Mini Plus charger is 1.5A

Edited by jojo33

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:59 AM, Rafael81 said:

to hook up ninebot Splus to the go-kart frame

Hello

No. For the moment, the GoKart Kit is just compatible with the "S" and "Pro" models. The connector of the S Plus is different from the connector of the "S" & "Pro"

fosYDK1by05p4FbO0bbcFhKY2laXCRZaV5GaQ7n5-nJ6lC92K9IeI5wRNlBIthk7u1ExRDEZhA=w1280

• 3 months later...

About the speed

Chinese Mini PLUS N4M340 : max speed 18kmh

World Mini PLUS N4M350 : max speed 20kmh

Ninebot mini plus (N4M340 marked + max speed 18km/h on name plate) bought from gearbest 2.5 years ago
- FW update stopped before the dangerous one where wheel cut out at bumps
- limit speed in app 19km/h as per below (name plate 18, JoJo claims 18)
= Yeah, China tries to confuse us - just mod it already...it tiltbacks at 19 no matter what :D but You can push it to 21 if you really lean into it but around 22-23 expect cutout if below 50% batt and 95Kg rider and cold weather ;)
- Semi world version? ;)

20200722_032127.jpg

Screenshot_20200722-024540_Segway-Ninebot.jpg

Edited by Boogieman