Any High Torque 2000 Watt Motor Wheels On The Horizon?

Esash

These new 2000 Watt wheels are great, but they all seem "geared" for top speed, and not for torque/power/hills/braking ability.

The Gotway MCM4 came in a High Torque model and a High Speed model. Different 800 watt motors.

I'd love to see a new 2000 watt wheel "geared" for a top speed of only 20-25 mph, but with devastating torque that can stop on a freaking dime, accelerate like a drag racer, and practically climb walls.

What's the highest torque 2000 watt wheel so far, or that has been announced so far?

9fd3293eeff97a188c90e67b4a821bfb.gif

15 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

They give explicit torque numbers for the Ninebot One Z. Probably the best you can get in this regard. I can't see KS or let alone GW do that.

I've got a name for a wheel if anybody comes out with a crazy torque 2000 watt model: "The Sherpa"

Sherpa-Porter.jpg?fit=750,410&ssl=1

28 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

I've got a name for a wheel if anybody comes out with a crazy torque 2000 watt model: "The Sherpa"

@Joey Serrin might have a bone to pick with you there, since he already has a prototype wheel of said name.

If you want more torque, why don’t you just order direct from Gotway with custom tuned firmware like I think @Tilmann did (?) I believe.

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

@Joey Serrin might have a bone to pick with you there, since he already has a prototype wheel of said name.

If you want more torque, why don’t you just order direct from Gotway with custom tuned firmware like I think @Tilmann did (?) I believe.

Good catch:

Joey Serrin     28

Joey Serrin

The Sherpa. Attachment for golf. Been using often golfing in San Diego.  Making this just seemed right. I love to wheel and golf so why not combine the fun? Anyone in San Diego can borrow it and give me feedback.

Facebook Video

golf.PNG

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

I didn't know it was that easy, thanks!

Archived