One S2 headlight accessory

wuppi

Hi everyone!

I bought my first EUC, the Ninebot One S2, last month and have been absolutely loving it! I only have two problems: first, it's starting to feel too slow already :D and second, I can't find any headlight accessories for it.

I live in Finland, where during the winter, the sun sets really early. I've been using a headlamp for the time being, but it is very impractical to say the least, since I have to point the lamp down to not blind anyone, which in turn defeats the purpose as I can't light up the road but a mere 2-3 meters in front of me. 

Does anyone know of some good headlight accessory or even an accessory holder for the One S2? Haven't found any myself yet, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I did also notice that there are two holes with threads on the mudguards on both ends of the device. Maybe I could use those to make my own DIY solution for it?

Thanks.

I have several of these.

BLITZU Gator 390 USB Rechargeable LED Bike Light Set, Bicycle Headlight Front & FREE Rear Back Tail Light. Waterproof, Easy To Install for Kids Men Women Road Cycling Safety Commuter Flashlight BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAGIHJB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ke-FAbM9KP33R

Note they can be turned 90 degrees in order to mount on the S. This one fits on the handle of my S1, and since it can be installed "crooked" also on my KS16 which has an asymmetrical handle.

Thanks, if I can't make a good design to mount on the mudguard, I'll probably have to resort to these. I would like to keep my handle as clear as possible since I have to carry a lot - but I guess that lamp doesn't take all that much space anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 6:22 AM, wuppi said:

Hi everyone!

I bought my first EUC, the Ninebot One S2, last month and have been absolutely loving it! I only have two problems: first, it's starting to feel too slow already :D and second, I can't find any headlight accessories for it.

I live in Finland, where during the winter, the sun sets really early. I've been using a headlamp for the time being, but it is very impractical to say the least, since I have to point the lamp down to not blind anyone, which in turn defeats the purpose as I can't light up the road but a mere 2-3 meters in front of me. 

Does anyone know of some good headlight accessory or even an accessory holder for the One S2? Haven't found any myself yet, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I did also notice that there are two holes with threads on the mudguards on both ends of the device. Maybe I could use those to make my own DIY solution for it?

Thanks.

You might try a helmet mounted light like @EUC Extreme  In the video you see how bright the light is.  

On 2/10/2018 at 7:22 PM, wuppi said:

Does anyone know of some good headlight accessory or even an accessory holder for the One S2?

May the sun be with you all night long. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

You might try a helmet mounted light like @EUC Extreme  In the video you see how bright the light is.

Thanks, it sure is bright :shock2: I've been using a headlamp, but nothing close to this! Still looking for a EUC mountable solution without occupying the handle.

3 hours ago, z3n said:

May the sun be with you all night long. :thumbup:

That looks bright enough to start a forest fire! :laughbounce2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived