Good afternoon everyone, so glad to know about this community.  I am so glad I picked the right forum!  So, I started off with simple question asking which (2) wheel EUC I should pick up?  With the help of all you wonderful members I have now shifted to an actual EUC.

As I research, watch videos, read opinion posts and reviews it seems like I am going deeper and deeper down this rabbits hole. With all that said I understand now the importance of buying a EUC I will grow INTO, problem is I dont know which one!!??

I am leaning toward a 14" Kingsong, I stand about 5ft9 and hover around 140lbs....I would like something with a bit of range, dependable and tough!  I have seen some great sales posted member to member, looks I will be saving a few hundered if not more buying second-hand, however the question is this......is buying second hand worth it? not knowing the actual condition of the EUC, how many miles one will last, problems the individual encountered or even worse, problems I will encounter!!, lastly the warranty and service piece of mind when buying it brand spanking new.

Any thoughts?

11 minutes ago, aalenkin said:

Good afternoon everyone, so glad to know about this community.  I am so glad I picked the right forum!  So, I started off with simple question asking which (2) wheel EUC I should pick up?  With the help of all you wonderful members I have now shifted to an actual EUC.

As I research, watch videos, read opinion posts and reviews it seems like I am going deeper and deeper down this rabbits hole. With all that said I understand now the importance of buying a EUC I will grow INTO, problem is I dont know which one!!??

I am leaning toward a 14" Kingsong, I stand about 5ft9 and hover around 140lbs....I would like something with a bit of range, dependable and tough!  I have seen some great sales posted member to member, looks I will be saving a few hundered if not more buying second-hand, however the question is this......is buying second hand worth it? not knowing the actual condition of the EUC, how many miles one will last, problems the individual encountered or even worse, problems I will encounter!!, lastly the warranty and service piece of mind when buying it brand spanking new.

Any thoughts?

If you haven't ridden one before, the peace of mind from buying new might be worth the extra money.  If it has any problem, it would be easier to send it back, especially if you buy in this country.  

The KS14D has pretty good range, from what I read. 420wh battery.  The KS14S has double the battery and 820wh have you checked the Ewheels website?  It gives the estimated range for all the wheels they sell.

https://www.ewheels.com/shop/

Archived