Kingsong 16 s buttons

Barone Cornadure

6 minutes ago, Barone Cornadure said:

Hello Friends, I just bought a Kingsong 16 S, I wanted to ask you where I should hold the buttons when I drive. forward or backward? thanks for the information.

normally its forward....

On the 14S I consider the button to be in the back. This is how I came to that conclusion.

Turn on the wheel and lean it up against something, like a wall.

Go into the app and Turn On The Light.

The side where the light turns on is considered by KingSong to be the front.

On my KS14S, the front is the opposite of the button.

41 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

On the 14S I consider the button to be in the back. This is how I came to that conclusion.

Turn on the wheel and lean it up against something, like a wall.

Go into the app and Turn On The Light.

The side where the light turns on is considered by KingSong to be the front.

On my KS14S, the front is the opposite of the button.

???

where the lights turn on?

where the lights turn on is directed by the calibration in the moment of turning power ON.....meaning where the pedals are a bit more up and so the wheel is "sensing" is front....or pure luck would describe it better.

When you really will find out the direction...check the tire...normaly it has a "direction arrow" printed on. on the KS 16 it shows in the direction so  that the buttons are in front.... :-)

Idea is to use the thumb to power it off/on when you grab the handle!

So now we know why your 14s behaves mysterious...you are riding it backwards all time ;-)

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

???

where the lights turn on?

where the lights turn on is directed by the calibration in the moment of turning power ON.....meaning where the pedals are a bit more up and so the wheel is "sensing" is front....or pure luck would describe it better.

When you really will find out the direction...check the tire...normaly it has a "direction arrow" printed on. on the KS 16 it shows in the direction so  that the buttons are in front.... :-)

Idea is to use the thumb to power it off/on when you grab the handle!

So now we know why your 14s behaves mysterious...you are riding it backwards all time ;-)

Hmmm. I'm going to experiment before because I thought it was consistent. But you're probably correct.

Nice try :)

EDIT: In all seriousness (for any newbies), we know that it does not matter which direction that we ride our wheel except for the wheels that have special pedals like the MSuper. My pedals are calibrated level, so it really doesn't matter for me.

Mine is very directional for the simple reason I calibrated a slight but significant backwards tilt on mine. Presumably if you didn't put a tilt them it wouldn't make one iota of difference where you're pointed.

I would love to see the battery level on top like the KS14c, not so much because of range but rather to see when you've recovered from battery sag. I don't do hard acceleration these days but a 240 pound person wet weight going up an incline causes heavy battery sag. The pedals get significantly softer until recovery, and wheel log shows a drop from 80% down to below 55%.

Archived