KS 16 - B Not Working

Rob Valley

17 hours ago, EUCMania said:

I received the Engineer's Test App from Miss Yuan. I put in the serial number. But, my KS 16 still will not balance itself. After I turn the power on, it spins like crazy. So, I do a level calibration, via regular Kingsong App (Android). But I failed.

Did you push the "set the default settings" button in the developer app after putting in the serial number?

I had to set the tiny fonts on in android settings  to reveal a 4th button in the developer app that set it to default settings. after this the wheel worked again.

2 hours ago, EUCMania said:

Thanks RobValley, The "Reset to default" works.

By the way how to make @RobValley?

@RobValley   You type the @ symbol and then start typing the name.  A drop down box will appear with a list of names having the same first letters.  Then click on the one you want and it will turn blue.  Sometimes the drop down box does not appear and you have to type the @ symbol again.

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

@RobValley   You type the @ symbol and then start typing the name.  A drop down box will appear with a list of names having the same first letters.  Then click on the one you want and it will turn blue.  Sometimes the drop down box does not appear and you have to type the @ symbol again.

@steve454, thanks

Archived