Pretty exciting!  Only $514 USD too.  The best part for me is intelligent follow mode.  That's something I wish my MiniPro could do; follow me.  I use the remote a lot when I ride to a particular location and then walk my dog around the rough ground while the MiniPro rides beside me by remote control.  If it could follow me autonomously that would be so much more useful.  What I don't like is the added bulk in the steering bar.  That looks like it's not going to be removable. I'm not sure how useful the camera will be.  Is it supposed to act like a drone, only for the ground, so it can follow you and film you as you walk along? Rhetorical question. 

will be hard import it at this price 514$ , and regional locking/chinese local activation, waiting next november be released in ours countries for more than 1200$? like last year for the mini pro first release price....

it's seems really better except mudguards...

Height adjustable knee rests??  Pulling handle??  I don't mind pulling my miniPro behind me at the shops, but following me would invite accidents in crowded places.  Does the camera attachment allow use as a "telepresence robot", though that would need a screen for the remote person to be seen on really.

10 hours ago, Ozpeter said:

Height adjustable knee rests??  Pulling handle??  I don't mind pulling my miniPro behind me at the shops, but following me would invite accidents in crowded places.  Does the camera attachment allow use as a "telepresence robot", though that would need a screen for the remote person to be seen on really.

"One Point!" for @Ozpeter 

- no adjustable knee (with the mini n3m240 is not really a byg problem....)

- followme mode in a supermarket yes but regulate at 20cm....(see n4m340 ninebot plus specsheet)

- about the screen, will use your smartphone or an optional tablet (ninebot tablet is ready since 2017 05 16: https://fccid.io/2ALS8VA50EC  IT's a secret ! don't talk about) this tablet is from loomo robot

Other problematic issues i have seen:

- fenders

- weight 16kg , and "handles" who are not handles in reality, because i have the same on my mini n3m240-12kg  and were broken in Lifting it several times...

- battery now is inserted into the fine (more larger) with ipx6 only for the battery, for the rest of the body it's always ip54, (wheels are again exposed)

Surprised by the price 3499 rmb, 35km+ more technologies

Mini Pro N3M320 just be released last month in china for 3499 rmb too,,,(30km and OLD TECHNOLGY)

here many videos (commercial and review)

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2017 at 7:26 PM, Ozpeter said:

With my spare MiniPro, I want to use it indoors for robotic functions.

I can place an iPhone at the top, underneath the knee pads, and view remotely. Of course, I can use any app that I have, including music.  

As a foot rest, it works somewhat, as long as I am still.

For reaching higher places, standing on the MiniPro suffices for some tasks.

As a food table, it's possible that something flat could be attached on top of the knee pads.  The MiniPro times out & shuts off, and the entire tray and food could come crashing down.  The lock function or kickstand attachment tilts the MiniPro making it useless as a holding food tray.

Can anyone think of other MiniPro robotic uses indoors?

Archived