My monster is no longer pristine

I'm always riding my wheel at night with my dog around town. More like "running" my golden retriever about 2miles round trip.

About 3 minutes into the routine, i saw a family with 2 teenage kids walking their dogs and the owner lost control of her husky's leash when it ran after us! That husky literally spun her with its leash... At that very moment, my dog was my top priority so i ejected from monster to separate the dogs. Everyone at the scene seemed perfectly fine except for my spanking new monster! LOL

Well, guess now i can try steep climbing with @Marty Backe @noisycarlos or ride backwards with no fear :)

Not sure if it's just me but... my monster's motor groars louder than usual after all...  grr gr grrrrrrrrrrrrr grrr grrrrrrrrrr 

I totally forgot to ask! @Jason McNeil Do you have blue monster cover in stock? hahaa

unnamed.jpg

1 hour ago, Sven said:

I'm always riding my wheel at night with my dog around town. More like "running" my golden retriever about 2miles round trip.

About 3 minutes into the routine, i saw a family with 2 teenage kids walking their dogs and the owner lost control of her husky's leash when it ran after us! That husky literally spun her with its leash... At that very moment, my dog was my top priority so i ejected from monster to separate the dogs. Everyone at the scene seemed perfectly fine except for my spanking new monster! LOL

Well, guess now i can try steep climbing with @Marty Backe @noisycarlos or ride backwards with no fear :)

8764DDAC-D92D-466C-986D-01E9004D5A16.JPG 표시 중

Not sure if it's just me but... my monster's motor groars louder than usual after all...  grr gr grrrrrrrrrrrrr grrr grrrrrrrrrr 

I totally forgot to ask! @Jason McNeil Do you have blue monster cover in stock? hahaa

Your picture isn't visible (permission problems?) I'm almost afraid to look anyway ;)

But hey, one advantage to having a banged up wheel is that you feel much more willing to test its limits, as you say. I'll have to find a good hill for you :laughbounce2:

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Your picture isn't visible (permission problems?) I'm almost afraid to look anyway ;)

But hey, one advantage to having a banged up wheel is that you feel much more willing to test its limits, as you say. I'll have to find a good hill for you :laughbounce2:

Lol marty can't wait to test its limit :)

i wonder why it doesn't show but it's not so bad, I'll try to upload from my phone.

Archived