How do EUCs detect their current speed?

RooEUC

16 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Don't ask me!  :efef2e0fff:  I am barely cognizant of my current surroundings and state of mind :eff02518bb:.

We love Amar'kans!  :efeeec645d:  Heya neighbour!  We might not see eye to eye on all subjects, but that's fine.  Trump is always entertaining to watch on the news to see what comes out of his mouth/Twitter/policy planning next.  Makes for good TV!  :thumbup:  @Marty Backe is fine just the way he is.  He don't need no stinkin' spelling, grammar, or grandma checker!  I don't expect that everyone will always get along with each other on the forums, but I hope that most of us get along with the majority of others.  We're all the same flesh and blood and share common interests.  Why not make an effort to be friendly I always say?  To each their own of course as not all Canadians are really Canadians.  :eff05cf9bc:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love, the great unifier :thumbup:

Just now, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Oh sorry, I forgot about that!  :P  Must be talking to those darn Amerikans too much - my Canadianess is slipping.  :efeec46606:  I understand your anger due to those pesky coppers pestering you.  I'm sorry, but I'd be a bit peeved too!  :cheers:

I actually rode beside a cop car today, they pulled out and I was like "aww man!", but they didnt do anything. I had to stop at a stop sign beside them, in a stop people normally just slow down for (low traffic) but I stopped and made sure to put one foot down, nice and controlled...just a guy..drinking a coffee on his wheel...after a few minutes they turned off, but I drove slow and safe (I wear full gear too, that may help them not bother).

"You'll never get me coppers! You hear?! Not unless that fancy car of yours can out run my V5F+ Mwa-ha-ha! You'll..You'll nev-...eh? Damn.:efeffe9e4a:"

6 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

I want to see Trump take up our cause. Something like this: 

That's a pet peeve of mine. I ride lots of trails and sometimes a person will say that I shouldn't be there, like I'm some big nuisance. Meanwhile I have to spend time dodging horse crap on the trail - not pleasant when you mistakenly roll over one, and particularly bad when you're riding an MSuper or Monster (you fellow travelers know what I'm talking about).

5 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

I actually rode beside a cop car today, they pulled out and I was like "aww man!", but they didnt do anything. I had to stop at a stop sign beside them, in a stop people normally just slow down for (low traffic) but I stopped and made sure to put one foot down, nice and controlled...just a guy..drinking a coffee on his wheel...after a few minutes they turned off, but I drove slow and safe (I wear full gear too, that may help them not bother).

"You'll never get me coppers! You hear?! Not unless that fancy car of yours can out run my V5F+ Mwa-ha-ha! You'll..You'll nev-...eh? Damn.:efeffe9e4a:"

Good to hear that the police are not bothering you like you were afraid they would :thumbup:

I think I just ran across a "Dudley Do-Right" type, or bored. Either that, or most cops don't know/care enough about the law.

Either way, just let glide baby! Let a man glide!

I wonder if overclocking the STM32F103 processor might produce some interesting results.  Instead of 72 Mhz, people have been able to overclock to 128 Mhz.  There also is a faster processor, the GD32F103.

http://www.rogerclark.net/gd32f103-a-stm32f103-on-steroids/

There likely has to be some firmware reprogramming though so I doubt simply changing the 8Mhz external crystal would work by itself.

Archived