Banggood is now selling Ninebot for $875 USD

Planetpapi

Sorry guys but this offer is far away from cheap! The price is for the C+ Plus shipping and taxes to Germany. The price for an E+ shipped is 1105 Euro plus taxes in Germany...

hightems offers it for 999 Euro shipped within the EU (no additional taxes)

In Germany maybe yes. From other side, shipping to my country cost only around 50 USD. And hopefully no or just a small taxes (depends on the cost declared by BG). In local markets the final cost +30-50% .

PS: Anyway i'm not going to buy it.  I prefer unicycles with the handle. ;) 

Sorry guys but this offer is far away from cheap! The price is for the C+ Plus shipping and taxes to Germany. The price for an E+ shipped is 1105 Euro plus taxes in Germany...

hightems offers it for 999 Euro shipped within the EU (no additional taxes)

Actually, there's a choice between E+ and C+, and the E+ shows to me $875 + $39.19 shipping, C+ is $715 + $39.15 shipping... of course after customs & taxes, they both go over 1000€, and I'm not going to order one anyway.

NinebotPrice.thumb.jpg.9ee7beaa8ab70ec63

It appears Ninebot wants to flood the market. It is now available on Banggood.com  for $875. 

Thanks for the link, one of the images actually showed the name for the charger connector plug ("LEMO plug"), which @hobby16 was looking for. :)  I guess he's going to build Charge Doctors for Ninebots or something.

Archived