wired, this guy likes pain

MetricUSA

First wired review of the new rides... Guess which one came up top? Pretty funny....

http://video.wired.com/watch/out-of-office-with-brent-rose-rideables-are-so-hot-right-now-we-put-them-to-the-test

Yahoo -- finally the EUC wins :D

Not that I understand why all these reporters review while never having ridden any of them :rolleyes: -- I mean, how would a bike come out if you have never ridden a bike? We were fortunate this guy was pretty athletic and could ride the EUC so quickly :P

Yahoo -- finally the EUC wins :D

Not that I understand why all these reporters review while never having ridden any of them :rolleyes: -- I mean, how would a bike come out if you have never ridden a bike? We were fortunate this guy was pretty athletic and could ride the EUC so quickly :P

My thoughts exactly... I want to see a review for Lamborghini or Ferrari, where the reviewer has never driven a car before, and preferably starts by going to drive in the public traffic (the bigger the city the better).  ;)

It was good seeing that someone who tried for only a few minutes would already "outgrow" the two-wheeled scooters. If he had tried on bumpy surfaces those little wheels would have failed even worse. They just don't have any ground clearance so you have to keep them on solid flat surfaces.

These stupid bad reviews do not deserve any coments . We all should  try to ride carefuly arround people ,  use strap/leash/safety gear  and always respect the limmits of our wheels in this early stage in order to promote a good public image of the eucs if we want them to be accepted as a viable personal transportation. The cool factor is there but people are still scared of the wheel because they link it with the segways and normal unicles.

This is the second review i see from people who have NO EXPERIENCE whatsoever when an EU.

What kind of persons thinks than ANY kind of activity SHOULD be something you can master in 10 minutes??

How long did it take you to learn how to walk properly? 2-4 years??

How long did it take you to learn how to ride a bike without having to think about it? 2-3 months??

Archived