logo

newuser

I'm not really into the logo scene, So my question is 

ninebot it says on the handle. is that handle removable? 
gotway it says on the pedal on the side and a badge on the top. are those all removable ? 

and is there anyway to order them withoutthe brand name plastered all over it ?

The Gotway logos are just stickers that tend to start peeling fairly soon anyway.

My fairly recent Msuper has the Gotway name prominently embossed on the side lids. You're right about the cheapish sticker though :-)

ninebot it says on the handle. is that handle removable? 

Nope, the logo on the handle of the Ninebot One is there to for life! :o It's not that noticeable though and the only logo on it. Most people, I assume, see it and still ask what the wheel is.

Nope, the logo on the handle of the Ninebot One is there to for life! :o It's not that noticeable though and the only logo on it. Most people, I assume, see it and still ask what the wheel is.

Are you sure I can't tear down the wheel and take it off >?

Whilst I can't undescended your problem with a few hardly noticable logos, once the stickers are removed that is, there is a simple solution in that you could use plasticoat to cover/hide them.

you can change the handle, so you can remove it, Speedyfeet has it removed on one of his vids. Its also not the logo as is on the handle its the companys name in letters engraved in rubber. So you're safe. Its got no logo.. :lol:

Whilst I can't undescended your problem with a few hardly noticable logos, once the stickers are removed that is, there is a simple solution in that you could use plasticoat to cover/hide them.

I'm just not a logo guy I don't know why people get so touchy, we each have our style and mine is no brands or logos, my vehicle is the same modified to have no logos. Sleek looking to each their own 

Why would you want to take off the handle? Because of the logo?

Yes because of the logo

you can change the handle, so you can remove it, Speedyfeet has it removed on one of his vids. Its also not the logo as is on the handle its the companys name in letters engraved in rubber. So you're safe. Its got no logo.. :lol:

Good to know it is removable then, hopefully it's not to hard.I'll go over the videos again and check that out, also ill look around on his site to see if he sells this other handle even though ill probably choose no handle

Archived