Kingsong 16s or kingsong 18 ??????

abinder3

I presently have the Inmotion V8.  I like it, but would like more range.  After about 1 hour 15 minutes on the bike path on the beach, my battery is already at a low level.

I'm thinking of getting the new Kingsong 16s when it comes out.  However, the Kingsong 18 has even more range.  The one thing that I don't like about the Kingsong 18 is that it doesn't have a trolley handle to move it around when you aren't riding it.  (Some of the beaches here in Southern California have "walk your bike" zones near the piers during certain times of the year; sign lights up signaling people to walk their bike.)

Also, the 50lbs weight of the Kingsong 18 might be a little tiring carrying it up and down 1 to 2 flights of stairs whenever I want to ride it.

Opinions?

Good trolley handles available for the Kingsong 18 ?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Allen

10 minutes ago, Mono said:

A second battery for the V8 would double the range. Of course that would make it harder to find an excuse for buying another wheel.

Yes.  But I don't want to have to open the wheel up just to get more range.
(Plus that means I would have to carry the extra battery with me.)

Thanks for the input though.

Allen

I have switched from Ninebot E+ (2000 km made in one year) into Kingsong KS16  680Wh (so far 105 km in one month in winter conditions) and I see that KS16 as very well balanced between weight, range (almost twice vs Ninebot), speed, options etc.  We have to see KS16S in the real world, but I think that due to the 1200W motor it may have same or slightly lower range.  Regular KS16 is more than enough with 800W in my opinion, and speed can reach 31,5 km/h which is more than enough already. Falling off at this speed if You do not wear full protection means serious injury or death.  KS18 seems to be too heavy in my opinion, but it all depends on Your personal preferences and the type of the use.

4 hours ago, abinder3 said:

I presently have the Inmotion V8.  I like it, but would like more range.  After about 1 hour 15 minutes on the bike path on the beach, my battery is already at a low level.

I'm thinking of getting the new Kingsong 16s when it comes out.  However, the Kingsong 18 has even more range.  The one thing that I don't like about the Kingsong 18 is that it doesn't have a trolley handle to move it around when you aren't riding it.  (Some of the beaches here in Southern California have "walk your bike" zones near the piers during certain times of the year; sign lights up signaling people to walk their bike.)

Also, the 50lbs weight of the Kingsong 18 might be a little tiring carrying it up and down 1 to 2 flights of stairs whenever I want to ride it.

Opinions?

Good trolley handles available for the Kingsong 18 ?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Allen

You can add a trolley if you want to choose the KS18.

21 hours ago, abinder3 said:

@Raptor, Is that trolley handle exactly like the trolley handle for the KS14?
(If it is, I'll probably just order it from Jason @ ewheels.)

Thanks.

Allen

It is possible that a similar but I do not know, unfortunately,

Archived