Hello all,

I finally got a chance to take my new Mini Pro out for a good long run.  I found that if I am going in a straight line with no contact with the steering column that the Mini will drift left until I keep correcting it with gentle nudges right on the control arm.

I checked the tire pressure and both wheels were at 40 lbs.  Also checked bolts on base and all were tight.

I know that there are adjustments in the app, but is there any for straight running.

Thx for any input.

Tom

Could be one leg is a little shorter than the other, a chiropractor could tell you for sure.  That might put more weight on one side without you noticing.  Most people have that, my feet are not the same size, neither are my hands, it's normal.

If not that, then it could be a warranty issue, that doesn't sound good.  I hope you get it sorted out.

But it sounds very minor, I've never ridden a mini but always thought you had to have contact with the control arm at all times, and that the body would make subtle corrections in course to keep it running straight, to account for changes in terrain that each wheel encounters, but always drifting to the left side, something seems wrong.:unsure:

Good point, you might try whether changing the weight distribution (more weight on the left/right leg) without contacting the steering column has an effect.

Archived