Where to buy ninebot e + in Europe?

Like a title, where is the best and safe store in Europe to buy ninebot e+? 

In Italy the best price that i have found is 1050 euro(tax already paid) with 2 years of warranty.

some advice? 

Thanks in advance.

this seems to be the site of the official distributor in Italy.

http://www.9botitalia.com/9bot/UI/Ninebot&more/contact.php

in austria, the e+ just arrived end of last week to the main distributor. so depending on the size of the shop, they are maybe still unavailable or if they didnt get that many already reserved/sold out.

Shipping within the EU is very cheap & efficient, harmonized VAT also means you don't have to pay anything at the border. Recommend shopping about, but with the depressed Euro, 1020e is going to be difficult to find.

I've got a couple E's left (240Wh) that I can offer for 920E inclusive of shipping. 

Many thanks , i've bought in France at 999 euro ship and tax included , 24 month warranty and in case of malfunction( i hope never)  transport cost  at they charge.

I think is almost impossible to find another one with this condition in Europe.

It will be at my home tomorrow morning. (fast shipping Ups 48h).

I will update soon.

Nice price! Can you give me a link, please?

thanks, Manu

Hi I am Mengke. I can quote you a price to your location if you can provide your email address here.

Thanks.

Many thanks , i've bought in France at 999 euro ship and tax included , 24 month warranty and in case of malfunction( i hope never)  transport cost  at they charge.

I think is almost impossible to find another one with this condition in Europe.

It will be at my home tomorrow morning. (fast shipping Ups 48h).

I will update soon.

I can supply at 950 USD with all same condition expect it will be there in 5 working days... But you get the very new models with extra moulding screw hole and a valve extension.

Hi Mengke,

thanks for your answer, but I think you don't ship from a location within the European Union right? Well my generic Wheel was 238€ Shipped from China. At the front door, I gave away another 108€ Taxes and penalty because the invoice wasn't correct (50 Dollars instead of the real price). I do have to calculate at least 250 Euro for Taxes and custom service fee for DHL express if I order a bot in your shop :-(...But thanks again for your offer!

Manu

Hi Manu,

I see, 50 dollars of value was very wrong. We normally put USD 350.00 for our products which is the lowest safe threshold for custom claim in lots of countries. We do ship to European regions regularly. Yes there is a chance for taxes and duty but penalty is for amature sellers and seriously 50 dollars is a joke for custom, almost like a insult to them.... If you like I can put full amount for the value claim but it will be your responsibility for to pay for the full duty and taxes.

Anyway, you can let me know if you are interested. I am simply offer the best deal on internet with the newest model of Ninebot One E+.

I beat any buyable offers. Yes any of them.

Regards,

Mengke

Today is arrived !!! Incredibile less than 48h, Very fast ship !!!

I also checked the  serial number , it is original E+ !!!  In the odometer i am reading only 0.140 km ( 140 meters)

I am happy like a child !!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Congratulations. That is E+ for sure. But does it have a valve extension in the package or a second screw hole right above the QR-code. If not, then it is not what we call new E+ ... It should be called E+ 1.00.... I suppose. Yes the very new units has both of those features and started with serial number N2O...  I don't even know other details in the possible minor upgrade in mainboard and battery.... in E+ 1.01... Yes, it all happened in the last few weeks that is why not everyone is aware of it. 

Anyway, at least that is a genuine unit.

To be frank, I don't get it. It is a product released by a Chinese company and what could be possible better than newer stocks from Chinese warehouses out of factory for just 2 weeks. The thing I like about High term is their Ninebot One body stickers. Because it is original design and available from them only.

Mengke

Ah, so you bought it at High Temps as well...! Congrats! Enjoy!

Manu

Hi Manu,

Please check your serial number and the mentioned features above. It is as good as any E+ but you do know that you had the chance to score a newer model...

Mengke I did not order yet! So I have still the choice. I try to test ride a 16" Wheel first. I like my handy 14 inch but it has now power / traveling range! Oh I see, you misunderstood my "as well" in my previous post. I meant as well as many others. I read a lot in the French forum...

Manu

My bad. But now you probably know that I wasn't bluffing about my best offer and newest units.  Anyway, I am ready to ship whenever you are ready to order. Please spread my offer and webiste in the French Forum. Unfortunately I dont read or write in French.

Mengke

from

wheelyouride.webs.com

Dear All,

I am Thomas from High'tems in France.

We have E+ at 999€ included all tax and transport cost by UPS from our warehouse.

Warranty is 24 months. If malfunction tansport cost at our charge.

We have all parts on stock.

We have also Ninebot One E  at 849€ with the same conditions.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

nice to hear this "on this channel". I sent an email to info@hightems.eu a few days ago as I was not sure if the transport is just to France or all over Europe. Couldn't find that Info on your webpage. So, question answered! Meanwhile I am looking for a wheel here in Germany to test ride it first. It's like buying a car. You should drive it first to see if it fits you needs before spending too much money on it...

Kind regards 

Manu

Dear All,

I am Thomas from High'tems in France.

We have E+ at 999€ included all tax and transport cost by UPS from our warehouse.

Warranty is 24 months. If malfunction tansport cost at our charge.

We have all parts on stock.

We have also Ninebot One E  at 849€ with the same conditions.

Thomas

Welcome to unicycle forum Thomas. I feel i know you :)  :) 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I can help with Ninebot's in Nordics and Baltics:

One E+ 960EUR

One S2  910EUR

Mini Pro 980EUR 

Free delivery Sweden/Finland/Danemark/Baltics. Price includes VAT. For companies we can do VAT zero.

Shipping from Lithuania..

Archived