Daniel Munther

Best way to know is to buy all of them...joking. Honestly, I'm not a 100% sure what's the fastest or slowest. I have a v3s+ and I can tell you that it's fast...very fast...even scary fast. I can tilt myself forward and the thing keeps picking up more and more speed. I havent taken it past 27mph though because it felt like i was going to die at that speed like at any second. Then I told myself yeah its probably best to stay at around 20, 21 ,22mph maybe even 15-19 range. Just remember one well placed bump on the road or something that your eye doesnt catch at the right time and youll have your whole face slammed to the ground. 

@Tilmann's V8 FTW!!!

On 1/1/2017 at 10:20 PM, Tilmann said:

No need to wait for any faster versions of the V8! Just did my 2017 welcome tour using inmotion's track recording and here is the result: :shock2::cry2::thumbup:

Screenshot_2017-01-01-16-01-24_com.inmotion.ble.png

http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/5052-inmotion-v8-xl/?do=findComment&comment=75770

Hahaha Thats crazy fast, i did the same on My v3 45km/h and Thats still fast, but i been there and i wouldnt say i was scared at all and i would like to go even faster. Its Nice to see if there is any other wheels which is going even faster.

thanks for your replys

have a wonderful tuesday

Archived