A headlight ? No two !

Roue Libre

Hi folks,

I am just back from a test ride... With a new headlight ! I managed to fix two bike LED headlights, each powered by 3 AAA batteries. And it is great ! I can see street traffic signs reflecting my lights 100m ahead !

Cheers

Headlight1.jpg

Headlight2.jpg

Headlight3.jpg

Nice!

Make? model? price? bought from where?

whats that giant loopy thing? Is that your way of retaining the wheel when you come off? Got a description of how you made it?

not to get too personal, but does it tickle your plumbs when you ride on cobbled streets? ?

I think this is the same light, but from another shop
http://www.cdiscount.com/le-sport/velos-tandem-tricycle-monocycle-remorque-casque/michelin-kit-eclairage/f-121192407-800419.html
I had to make extra DIY work to fix it, and I might have to improve fixation.

Yes the loop is a harness line from windsurfing shop, I'm using that instead of a trolley handle, it makes it easier to hop on and off. I am tall enough to avoid the problem you say hehe ! But some little lady tried my wheel and it was touching... a bit too high hehe.

30 minutes ago, Roue Libre said:

But some little lady tried my wheel and it was touching... a bit too high hehe.

You devil you! Like you didn't plan that.  I'll have to get one now that you have revealed the REAL reason it's there: EUC sex toy.?

yeah, don't go around dazzling SUV drivers the next thing they might drive over is you. ?

Archived