Please post the WIKI page about the area where you live

Greg Spalding

1 hour ago, thaikiwi said:

I'm living in a Village of this town. And ride in a nearby afforested former cole-mining area from around 1900.

Unfortunately the english wiki doesn't says much....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erftstadt

Stefan

thank you so much for telling us about the place where you live

looks very beautiful with an interesting history

would love to see some videos  of your area by wheel soon, please

43 minutes ago, DS said:

Great idea, here is where I live and work:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia

Ah, the wonderful capital of Bulgaria and the place I have recently seen more of on house hunters international a great television show here in the United States

I hope you will make more rides around this historic place and post them for us here

thanks for telling us more about the place where you live

1 hour ago, esaj said:

Never realized how much information there is in English Wikipedia about this small(ish) town:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyväskylä

Guess it's due to all the foreign exchange students in JAMK & university.

thank you SO much for posting this

i'm glad that you were surprised how much is in english about your amazing little corner of the world

that is awesome

14 hours ago, FLASH said:

Cool , then you can go with EUC to Miami  ;) 

Yes, Miami is conveniently close to me thankfully. Hope to go for a group ride sometime.

13 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

great place

i went to the university of miami... spent a lot of time in Key West... still have a few CONCH friends

hope you are enjoying the great place in which you live

thanks for posting here

I have been enjoying the island quite well. There is a large biking community here, the streets are perfect for cycling since traffic moves slow and are respectful to others. I have seen several people riding their euc and I am encouraging my friends to get one to ride around with me. Everything you need is within walking/riding distance!

P. S. If you are planning to visit contact me and I can show you around. I have a spare wheel to in case you don't bring yours. Bonus if you are into the gay culture.

36 minutes ago, uniler said:

Yes, Miami is conveniently close to me thankfully. Hope to go for a group ride sometime.

I have been enjoying the island quite well. There is a large biking community here, the streets are perfect for cycling since traffic moves slow and are respectful to others. I have seen several people riding their euc and I am encouraging my friends to get one to ride around with me. Everything you need is within walking/riding distance!

P. S. If you are planning to visit contact me and I can show you around. I have a spare wheel to in case you don't bring yours. Bonus if you are into the gay culture.

key west is an awesome place...

so happy to hear about the respectful drivers.... so many tourist there with rentals cars, etc... who don't understand the pace of life there (nyc driving techniques on key west don't really mix as you know)

since my daughter ended up in boston every free moment i seem to be traveling north... time to head south once more

i'll let you know if i'm able to get away... how amazing it would be to see the whole island by wheel

thanks for the kind reply

as an aside... married 30 years but STILL love the gay culture down there..... amazing people and excitement. a wonderful place to be. it's been far too long since i've visited

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎21 at 1:28 PM, Greg Spalding said:

key west is an awesome place...

so happy to hear about the respectful drivers.... so many tourist there with rentals cars, etc... who don't understand the pace of life there (nyc driving techniques on key west don't really mix as you know)

since my daughter ended up in boston every free moment i seem to be traveling north... time to head south once more

i'll let you know if i'm able to get away... how amazing it would be to see the whole island by wheel

thanks for the kind reply

as an aside... married 30 years but STILL love the gay culture down there..... amazing people and excitement. a wonderful place to be. it's been far too long since i've visited

yes it must be hell for some to live in Miami with so much beautiful women including latinos and not knowing how to use it... , that piece that sticks out

Not everything is flat in Florida ;)

This time of year in Uppsala I really envy you Floridians. Every other week there's snow though not enough to be enjoyable and the next week it thaws away, leaving precarious icy patches. It's also dark when you leave for work and dark when you get home so you can choose to either load up with lamp-power and go out riding yourself or watch a video of Duf. T-shirt riding in November? Cheez!:blink:

Won't be far away in a couple of weeks though, as I will be dropping down in Havana.B) Anyone know where to rent a wheel?

Archived